How much for a website similar to Mcdonalds website

Discussion in 'Ecommerce Forum' started by The London Baron, Aug 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The London Baron 2

The London Baron 2 Guest

1 0
    Why do I get banned if I didn't do anything wrong? It was the other people offending me, probably there is a moderator that made me offer and I didn't take it! I have the right to accept only an offer that suits me, I will never pay more than a £1000 for a website! Thats not a wedding its simply a website which takes few hours to create! what is your hourly rate?

Posted: Aug 24, 2009 By: The London Baron 2 Member since: Aug 24, 2009
  2. Charlie B ACS

Charlie B ACS UKBF Ace Free Member

1,090 254
    Your abuse of others would suggest a reason why you got banned.

And opening another account when you've been banned.... I foretell another ban coming soon!:eek:

Posted: Aug 24, 2009 By: Charlie B ACS Member since: Feb 21, 2008
  3. fisicx

fisicx It's Major Clanger! Staff Member

30,543 8,971
    Can you hear that? Rushing towards you right now is the unstoppable banning train!

I suspect you got banned because of your attitude towards the other more experience business people on the forum who tried to help but were the recipient of your somewhat aggressive attidtude.

Even now you cannot understand the futility of your statments. When you have properly researched the cost of a website maybe you will understand why you were treated the way you were.

Posted: Aug 24, 2009 By: fisicx Member since: Sep 12, 2006
  4. Simon-M

Simon-M UKBF Ace Free Member

2,826 642
    I just got a PM from the Baron asking me to Unban him. Like I have got anything to do with it :|

Posted: Aug 24, 2009 By: Simon-M Member since: Nov 16, 2007
  5. Charlie B ACS

Charlie B ACS UKBF Ace Free Member

1,090 254
    A nice simple google search gives the following article!

http://www.webdezign.co.uk/articles/0/how-much-does-a-website-cost-6.html

This Paragraph may be of Interest:

"It can cost you as little as £200 to get a basic, single or two-page website online with an attractive, user friendly design that won't put off the casual browser. Since professional web designers maintain libraries of sites and site components, they can offer a huge head start. Thus, at the other end of the scale you can expect a pretty serious site for a few thousand pounds."

I will never pay more than a £1000 for a website! Do some research Baron!

Posted: Aug 24, 2009 By: Charlie B ACS Member since: Feb 21, 2008
  6. NextPoint

NextPoint UKBF Newcomer Free Member

506 139
    £30 per hour is my rate - I give discounts for work that requires longer hours. I can spend a day on your website, but a day only covers converting a design to XHTML/CSS - not the design. Based on a 7 hour working day, your 1 page is worth £210 of my time. Additional pages cost less because the hard working of creating the template is replicated across each page. You still need to plan the website functionality and identify what additional features you want - if you pay peanuts you get monkeys.

Posted: Aug 24, 2009 By: NextPoint Member since: Feb 3, 2009
  7. Tin

Tin Just an SEO Staff Member

5,845 1,607
    The ban was explained to you in my correspondence, as was the warning that if you chose to create another account before the months ban was up it would result in a permanent one being enforced instead.

Guess what? I will now ban your account permanently and ask that you do not create another account.

I would also suggest that you have a lot to learn on how to behave in business if you do not understand what you have done wrong in the way you have behaved on this forum.

Ray

Posted: Aug 24, 2009 By: Tin Member since: Nov 14, 2005
  8. KING Professional Photography

KING Professional Photography UKBF Ace Free Member

1,627 385
    PMSL

extra funny because the wife is a wedding planner, and I also do wedding photography..

Hint.. go spend 2 hours making a site so we can all have a laugh

Posted: Aug 24, 2009 By: KING Professional Photography Member since: Jun 30, 2009
  9. gillyfleur

gillyfleur UKBF Regular Free Member

100 19
    oh don't ban him, this was hilarious !! it's people like this that make the world go round - makes you realise that your own life is really really really good ! :)

Posted: Aug 24, 2009 By: gillyfleur Member since: Oct 7, 2008
  10. emailblaster

emailblaster UKBF Regular Full Member

356 49
    What a fantastic thread! - after being convinced he was wind I now think he might have been serious. I guess as it is during the school holidays he didn't have any homework to do - fantastically funny.

Posted: Aug 25, 2009 By: emailblaster Member since: Feb 11, 2008
  11. tony79

tony79 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

40 5
    I've just spent the last 5 min in stitches! What a fantastic thread. Wonder if the mods would make it as a sticky - an example on how not to attract trade!

Posted: Aug 26, 2009 By: tony79 Member since: Jul 2, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.