Honest feedback on our website

Discussion in 'Website Reviews & Testing' started by Nico Albrecht, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Nico Albrecht

Nico Albrecht UKBF Enthusiast Full Member - Verified Business

567 90
    Posted: Oct 24, 2017 By: Nico Albrecht Member since: May 2, 2017
  2. sipexa

sipexa UKBF Contributor Full Member

36 6
    At main page products are so minimal, at least 10 different products may be listed at sale section.

When I switch to Best Sellers section, at second row items are not listed in one row. it consumes 1 more row. Div's needs to be adjusted to be at same height.

At Shop>Fit snax, I clicked shortcut to see details in popup, but they are loading so much slowly. At first I suspect, they are not working.

I guess this slow processing is happening due to your server.

There is not any description at Amino Gummies when I opened that page. But when I looked at belows sections, I saw description. May be description can start at upper side.

You are using 600x600 px images. But when you are showing in site you are lowering size to 458x458 px. And there are so many images. May be lowering DPI and reducing dimensions can make faster processing of site. Because sizes of each image will be more less.

You need to use SSL. No one will buy anything if you will not use ssl.

I tried to see company name at below of the page. Additionally, company address and company registration number. I saw an address only at duties section.

If each blog post can have small thumbnail at blog listing page, it can take more attention. Many people do not read at first.

Posted: Oct 26, 2017 By: sipexa Member since: Jan 7, 2017
  3. Alan

Alan UKBF Legend Full Member - Verified Business

6,256 1,735
    lol this is what I see - what do you think!!

[​IMG]

Posted: Oct 26, 2017 By: Alan Member since: Aug 16, 2011
  4. sipexa

sipexa UKBF Contributor Full Member

36 6
    I suppose you are using linux. I tested with chrome under windows.

Posted: Oct 26, 2017 By: sipexa Member since: Jan 7, 2017
  5. Alan

6,256 1,735
    Basically it is a horrid theme - and where is the https: ??

6. Alan

6,256 1,735
    Chrome on mac book air

7. fisicx

fisicx It's Major Clanger! Staff Member

30,926 9,061
    I see the same as @Alan.

It's a rubbish theme that is poorly responsive delivering a mediocre default woo commerce layout.

There is so much wrong with the site it's not actually worth a review.

Posted: Oct 27, 2017 By: fisicx Member since: Sep 12, 2006
  8. Gecko001

Gecko001 UKBF Enthusiast Free Member

2,841 448
    The male bodybuilder in the logo looks very strange. It is like he is a mutant with a giant "N" growing out of his leg. I have designed several logos. With a little adjustment this could be a OK logo, but it might be best to get it redesigned completely or just have a simple logo with words only.

On the plus side I like the colours in the logo. Note if the colours used in the theme of the site and those in the logo match, it makes for a better looking site in my view.

Posted: Oct 27, 2017 By: Gecko001 Member since: Apr 21, 2011