HMRC Self Assessment site-How to find past years returns.

Discussion in 'IT & Internet' started by A1Property Services, Jan 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A1Property Services

    A1Property Services UKBF Newcomer Free Member

    24 7
    I wish to access my past few years tax returns.I want to use the previous losses to offset against this year's profits.Helplines not helpful!!! Can anyone guide me through this.
    Posted: Jan 30, 2014 By: A1Property Services Member since: Sep 9, 2013
  2. Bob

    Bob UKBF Big Shot Free Member

    3,668 929
    If you filed online using HMRC tax return, you can log in to your account and under tax return options you should be able to choose the year and view the return
    Posted: Jan 30, 2014 By: Bob Member since: Jul 24, 2009
  3. petitionserver

    petitionserver UKBF Newcomer Free Member

    22 0
    In my HMRC Self Assessment account i can see only my previous 3 tax years. Is this an error and should contact the online support? Or is just the way it has to be?
    Posted: Jan 31, 2014 By: petitionserver Member since: Jan 19, 2014
  4. faradaykeynes

    faradaykeynes UKBF Ace Full Member - Verified Business

    2,638 468
    Your total loss to be brought foreword could be in previous tax year return, you don't need to back more then 1 year
    Posted: Jan 31, 2014 By: faradaykeynes Member since: Apr 19, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.