HELP 'I have £62k for first business...'

Discussion in 'General Business Forum' started by esco, Jun 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldeagleeye

oldeagleeye UKBF Newcomer Free Member

3,987 1,220
    BRAVEHEART

I am afraid ythat you are losing credibilty. For a start you got the banks lending policy completely wrong. They would as TP pointed out far sooner lend to a customer with a track record than a start-up - especially when they have regular money going in the account each month to cover repayments

Strike 2. Come on now. It don't cost £150K to do a bit of research or get a decent web site and seo marketing campaign going and the banks know that.

Your expectations then are fr too unrealistic and if as you say you are making good profits. I repeat what TP said. Why do you need an investor.

If it is just a cash flow situation try invoicing factoring. You could sign up to that on Monday morning and have up to 90% of the value of your outstanding invoices in your bank account by Tuesday at far less cost than a loan.

Rob

Posted: Jun 19, 2010 By: oldeagleeye Member since: Jul 16, 2008
  2. meibaker

meibaker UKBF Newcomer Free Member

49 1
    hello, i am very interested in this business,
    can you give your contact detail please
    thanks

Posted: Jun 19, 2010 By: meibaker Member since: Jun 19, 2010
  3. Sam Boogie

Sam Boogie UKBF Newcomer Free Member

81 2
    Haha, this thread is awesome!

Esco, here's my 5 cents for what its worth...

Take some of this time out to explore YOURSELF deeply, what things you truly enjoy doing, what your deepest values are, what you are TRULY passionate about.

Then maybe look at ways you could monetize your passion, but seriously, look for ways you can do what you love all day, every day.

OR, follow the money, run businesses you're not really interested in and book yourself a year out for your midlife crisis sometime around 2025.

Posted: Jun 30, 2010 By: Sam Boogie Member since: Mar 19, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.