Hello! Hoping to answer your energy questions!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by energypriced.com, Apr 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. energypriced.com

energypriced.com UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1 0
    Hi there,

I'm in the process of setting-up an online energy information service for small businesses and domestic energy customers. Instead of shutting myself in a cupboard for a year and then testing the service, I would like to start getting some early feedback even though it is not quite finished... energypriced(dot)com

My background is in engineering with experience in the renewables and smart grid sector. I continue to provide advice and support to community groups and local businesses on a face to face basis but I'm venturing into the tricky world of websites and learning as I go along.

Ideally I would like the back-bone of the service to offer a dedicated energy forum for switching tariffs, energy efficiency and renewable generation. I recently finished a short term energy efficiency contract in the north of Scotland which involved visiting almost 100 homes and businesses to analyse their energy usage and make recommendations on savings, so I am hoping that I can use this experience to help others online (and on UK Business Forums!)

The website is still being tweaked and I'm trying to add additional content when I have spare time. I would be delighted to get some input from small business owners that face large energy bills or are considering energy efficiency improvements - what do you need to make informed decisions on energy tariffs, efficiency or onsite generation?

I am hoping some revenue will be generated by helping businesses and households switch to a better energy tariff through partner sites and soon through a comparison service for energy efficient electrical goods and lighting.

I hope to contribute to this community with some energy advice on tariffs, efficiency or local renewable generation.

All the best.

Kyle

Posted: Apr 25, 2014 By: energypriced.com Member since: Apr 4, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.