Hello from Chudleigh, Newton Abbot

Discussion in 'South West' started by KimH, Mar 5, 2017.

1. KimH

KimH UKBF Contributor Full Member

31 14
    I'm an absolute newbie to the forum and relatively new to the South West as well - looking to network with like minded people in the area.

A bit about me:
    I love the outdoors, spend a lot of time wandering about Dartmoor taking pics of ponies and generally enjoying the clean air, rolling hills and spectacular views. I don't know many people in the area (unless of course you count family :D) and am in the pre-start up phase of my business.

If you don't mind chatting to a Yorkshire lass with a South African accent (lol) - then feel free to get in touch.

Posted: Mar 5, 2017 By: KimH Member since: Mar 4, 2017
  2. CreativeSeoCompanyBristol

CreativeSeoCompanyBristol UKBF Contributor Full Member

34 7
    You're welcome to the south west forum and wishing you good luck in your new business.

Although I am in Bristol, I know there are quite a few others from the Devon area here.

So feel free to dig in as there's a wealth of talent in the UKBF forum and members here are always happy to support anyone seeking more information or feedback on any queries

Posted: Mar 6, 2017 By: CreativeSeoCompanyBristol Member since: Oct 4, 2016
  3. KimH

31 14
    Thanks for the warm welcome :)
    This is an amazing forum, there's certainly a load of great information and people on here.
    Glad I joined.

Posted: Mar 7, 2017 By: KimH Member since: Mar 4, 2017
  4. smo

smo UKBF Ace Free Member

2,096 336
    Hi Kim, I'm from just round the corner in Kingsteignton, feel free to get in touch its always nice to meet new people :)

Posted: Mar 30, 2017 By: smo Member since: Apr 3, 2010
  5. KimH

31 14
    Hi @smo - I love Kingsteignton, it has some of my favourite shops ;) I will certainly make contact - thanks!

Posted: Mar 31, 2017 By: KimH Member since: Mar 4, 2017
  6. PURPLE BUBBLE

PURPLE BUBBLE UKBF Contributor Free Member

51 19
    Hi there, welcome!

I'm in East Devon but love a trip to Dartmoor :)

Hannah

Posted: May 1, 2018 By: PURPLE BUBBLE Member since: Apr 26, 2012