FREE: Learn SEO techniques that actually work

Discussion in 'UKBF Marketplace' started by Tin, Mar 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tin

Tin Just an SEO Staff Member

At the end of this post, I’m going to tell you how you can get free access to my SEO course, but before I do, I need to explain why I’m doing this, and why you should care.

Let me explain …

If you run an ecommerce store, you’ll know the value of SEO.

But you probably also know that, if you want to hire a good SEO, it’s not going to be cheap. (And if you hire a cheap SEO, it’s not going to be good!)

I know because I am an SEO – and have been one for 21 years. And, according to a lot of members of UKBF, I’m a good one.

If you wanted me to SEO your ecommerce site, my prices would start at around £900 minimum but typically £2,000 is what clients pay me for each month I work with them.

For most small website owners, that’s well outside their budget.

So, over a decade ago, I created a two day, one-to-one course where I’d teach site owners how to do their own SEO.

That was successful – in fact, two of my students used what they learned to land jobs as SEOs - but had two downsides:

#1: It took up a lot of my time. And, because I was so busy with client work, I could only do a few of these courses a year.

#2: At £900 + VAT, it was still more than a lot of business owners could afford to pay.

So I came up with another solution: I took what I was teaching in those courses and turned it into an online course, plus, removing the time constraints of a physical course allowed me the opportunity to cram even more advice and techniques into the course than could ever be delivered within just two days.

The course covers everything I do, and think about, to get top-page rankings for my clients.

This course normally sells for £197.

However, if you act now, you can get access to a condensed version of the course for free.

Why am I doing this?

Simple: I could tell you how great the course is. Or you could read the reviews written by people who have bought the course. Or you could read a UKBF thread where the course was praised by a number of experienced SEOs and internet marketers…

But, ultimately, I believe there‘s no better advert for the course than the course itself.

That’s why I’m making this offer.

It’s risk-free. There are no strings attached. I don’t need your bank details. All I need from you is your email address.

And all I ask from you is that you take some time to look at the course. In particular, module 5 – because you’ll never have seen anything like this before and this is the “secret sauce” to my method.

Sound fair?

If so, just click here to get started.

Best wishes,

P.S. If, after you’ve tried the condensed version, you want to upgrade to the full course, you can save £50 by using the discount code eNLYEBcX
    Posted: Mar 4, 2018 By: Tin Member since: Nov 14, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.