Feedback please

Discussion in 'IT & Internet' started by daveashton, May 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daveashton

daveashton UKBF Newcomer Free Member

694 1
    Wow its our year end in 13 days and we are looking to expand further in year 2. To this end please can we have as many constructive comments on www.bizal.com as possble please.

New feature/ updates to date are:

about us ( pathetic realy considering the documentation we have done for our clients but your thoughts would still be apriciated.

Links section for partners / funding, and other business assistance.
    Downlaods. So far we have the sales forcast and our NDA ready but if there are other sales template you would find useful please advise!!!

We would also like to hear about any other sales related services that you belive would help your business that are not currently offered.

Thanks in advance

Dave

Posted: May 17, 2004 By: daveashton Member since: Apr 14, 2004
  2. nickc

nickc UKBF Newcomer Free Member

32 0
    Tested in IE6 and Mozilla 56k modem 800x600. Loads reasonably fast. Not keen on the scrolling message. Otherwise, a very nice design with good clear navigation. Looks good in both browsers. Good luck with it.

Nick

Posted: Jul 14, 2004 By: nickc Member since: Oct 12, 2003
  3. gary

gary UKBF Newcomer Free Member

807 3
    The site looks neat, though I instinctively wanted to click on the images in the centre of the page to go to those sections. Agree re the scrolling - probably better not to have it as it's a bit irritating.

Contact Us at the top of the page is an email link, whereas Contact Us at the bottom left goes to a form. It would be better if both went to the form, and include your phone number and email address there as well.

Hope that helps!

Gary

Posted: Jul 14, 2004 By: gary Member since: Feb 9, 2003
  4. Guest

0 0
    I would say your seo work could do with a tidyup. Your pages have loads (and loads) of markup with very little content. Your page rank isn't much to write home about either.

Normally wouldn't be a major problem but as you're offering Internet marketing services ;)

Posted: Jul 15, 2004 By: Member since: Jan 1, 1970
  5. redfish

redfish UKBF Newcomer Free Member

5 0
    Dave,

First impression from the home page - Looks professional except the main left had menu. Using Black Caps for the menu options just doesn't look right to me. I would suggest changing the colour and making lower case. Otherwise, well done.

Posted: Sep 7, 2004 By: redfish Member since: Sep 7, 2004
  6. SillyJokes

SillyJokes UKBF Newcomer Free Member

4,504 598
    I found four typos on four pages. You need to get someone to proof read the whole site. You have a very free hand with apostrophy's (sic).

The menu on the left is a bit clunky and you need to indicate where the visitor is in the menu when they are on a page. Also visited links should colour.

On your contacts page I think you may need to put on your company number and registered office.

Posted: Sep 7, 2004 By: SillyJokes Member since: Jul 26, 2004
  7. gj

gj UKBF Newcomer Free Member

308 2
    Further to Sillyjokes posting, I have a contact who is a proof reader and very reasonable.

Let me know if you want their details to get a quote

Graham

Posted: Sep 8, 2004 By: gj Member since: Apr 25, 2004
  8. daveashton

daveashton UKBF Newcomer Free Member

694 1
    Thanks for the feeback, you will notice a lot of changes and I hope now undersand what we do.

However it still does not look right to me and I have had trouble getting accross the changes to the list of services on the left. It still looks naff, so please help.

Posted: Sep 9, 2004 By: daveashton Member since: Apr 14, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.