Facebook username wanted

Discussion in 'General Business Forum' started by QuickHomeBuyers, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silky

Silky UKBF Ace Full Member

1,170 210
    Your round? :)

Silky

Posted: May 1, 2011 By: Silky Member since: Oct 29, 2007
  2. MillieMaesworld

MillieMaesworld UKBF Newcomer Free Member

164 38
    Bourbon it is then:), hows this for a page there are 6 seperate links to my website on that page

Posted: May 1, 2011 By: MillieMaesworld Member since: Apr 2, 2011
  3. Esk247

Esk247 UKBF Legend Free Member

7,758 1,514
    to be honest i would only be impressed if you showed us one of your clients with 1000 followers and a busy facebook page with interaction between those followers.

i'd then expect you to charge more than a fiver, but then it would be worth it!

at the moment, i see a fiver being wasted on getting a few random followers to a bland page that does nothing for promoting someones business.

you have to be social for social media to work, you gain followers by being social, it's very simple.

Last edited: May 1, 2011
    Posted: May 1, 2011 By: Esk247 Member since: Oct 6, 2008
  4. Esk247

Esk247 UKBF Legend Free Member

7,758 1,514
    more impressive..those are the figures i'd expect to see on a business page.

Posted: May 1, 2011 By: Esk247 Member since: Oct 6, 2008
  5. MASSEY

MASSEY UKBF Legend Full Member

10,328 1,783
    What i would like to know is how bargain media can guarantee they will be signed up but can't be sure if they will unlike the page or not. How does he have the power to force these accounts to like the pages he suggests.

Posted: May 1, 2011 By: MASSEY Member since: Nov 29, 2009
  6. MASSEY

MASSEY UKBF Legend Full Member

10,328 1,783
    You can't off topic self promote on here. Yes your charity is sad, as all charitable causes are but there is a time and a place...

Posted: May 1, 2011 By: MASSEY Member since: Nov 29, 2009
  7. bargainmania

bargainmania UKBF Enthusiast Full Member

653 85
    Ok when you consider i have had 3 sales from this thread already i would doubt anything is to late. The only reason i have offered the freebie is purely and simply to prove (even though 2 paying customers) have already fully approved and thanked us for the service we provide that our service is genuine. Although personally if i were genuinely interested in buying such a service i would be far more interested in what a paying customer has to say than a freebie.
    For some reason that am sorry but i still dont get, In this thread the freebie would be taken to be MORE genuine??

Alistair

Posted: May 1, 2011 By: bargainmania Member since: Apr 9, 2011
  8. bargainmania

653 85
    Hi Esk
    At last someone that actually makes sense to me.
    This i can fully understand and appreciate where you are coming from.
    When you take into account that all we are doing is providing the likes and do not run the business page obviously we have no control over how the Page Owner runs that page. All our business so far has been from people that know little of marketing on facebook. Obviously we advise on how to do this to the best of our ability but cant control it.
    The £5 is more or less a trial offer that does not burst the bank account and also gets new Business Pages off the ground running.
    The 25 followers can be targeted or not (buyers preference)
    In the case of our business model you KEEP the fans by being social.

Alistair

9. Silky

1,170 210

Last edited: May 1, 2011
  10. WJP

WJP UKBF Ace Free Member

1,369 270
    If the price is uniform, why would any business owner opt for non-targeted users over targeted ones?

Posted: May 1, 2011 By: WJP Member since: Apr 6, 2010
  11. bargainmania

653 85
    I can guarantee they will be signed up as you put it because that is how our system works. I cant guarantee they will not unlike as i am not running the business page nor am i the person who signed up.

The only way i can try to make you understand would be to think of a 3rd devision football. A footballer goes for a trial at various different teams and proves successful in every trial, every team wants him. But every team has to prove they have something to offer in order to keep him????

Now the player has an agent who got him all those trials????

I hope you understand what am getting at.

Alistair

12. MillieMaesworld

MillieMaesworld UKBF Newcomer Free Member

164 38
    what is your problem with me ? how can offering a cup of tea be seen as self promoting my charity? It was getting heated again and I was trying to calm things down, Surely you telling me I am OFF topic is OFF topic, You have for some reason taken a dislike to my posts, have you been waiting for me to go off topic. ?? :|

Posted: May 1, 2011 By: MillieMaesworld Member since: Apr 2, 2011
  13. bargainmania

653 85
    Depends on the nature of there business i suppose?
    Or why they are buying the fans in the first place?

Alistair

14. Silky

1,170 210
    What on earth is so difficult to comprehend about what the rest of us are saying? :| It's actually very, very basic marketing - not MBA stuff, but elementary marketing. You could have the makings of a popular business here or it could sit on the outskirts because your customers don't believe the hype. We are trying to convince you towards making it the former but are slowly losing the will to live on this.

In a nutshell:

- I need targeted followers.
    - I do know how to market on facebook and twitter, they've proven very successful for us.
    - I do accept that you can't guarantee all the fans sticking around, I would however be mighty suspicious if they all disappeared within a short time when our other fans have remained with us
    - I haven't yet seen any proof that you can provide said targeted followers.

Silky

15. bargainmania

653 85
    as i have said i have pm'd someone from this thread with this offer and am awaiting a reply

Alistair

16. Silky

1,170 210
    Probably because they have no idea who their customers are? ;)

Sorry, feeling decidedly jaded and cynical with all this now....bed beckons.

Silky

17. WJP

WJP UKBF Ace Free Member

1,369 270
    I can't think of any business that would prefer people who aren't their target market to people who are part of their target market...
    As Silky said, facebook can be a great way of reaching people, and if you really can deliver 50 000 targeted fans, as shown on your website, for any business, no matter how niche or specific, you are on to a winner. However, I'm sure you can understand why business owners would want to see further proof that you could indeed do that, including an explanation of how you have such connections and how it works, for reassurance.

Posted: May 1, 2011 By: WJP Member since: Apr 6, 2010
  18. bargainmania

653 85
    Not at all, it is someone who currently has over 200 fans and is interacting with people. I have picked very carefully because of this. They have been involved in this thread at some point every day from when it started so we feel that this is the right page to offer this to.

Alistair

19. Silky

1,170 210
    What I meant was they don't know their customer profile, not they haven't met or spoken to them personally. Why else would someone choose not to target their following?

Silky

20. bargainmania

653 85
    I honestly cant answer why someone would have that preference either but it is what it is.

If you had read through this very long thread Will which i know is now a pain lol. You would have seen me clearly stating that we do not offer 50000 targeted fans to any Niche. I will state again here and now that would simply be impossible. It would fully depend on the business targets.

Alistair

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.