F.i.n.d

Discussion in 'North East' started by Fireside, May 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fireside

Fireside UKBF Newcomer Free Member

154 2
    I help run a cluster group in Durham called F.I.N.D. Frienship in Networking Durham. We are a spin off from W.I.N. So it's just the women, sorry to all you men.
    If you would like to be involved in any of netwoking events please get in touch with me.
    Ann

Posted: May 30, 2008 By: Fireside Member since: Jan 4, 2007
  2. Officebird

Officebird UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1,391 607
    Ann,

I'd be interested to hear more. Could you send me some info or post a link to your site here?

Thanks

Sara

Posted: May 30, 2008 By: Officebird Member since: Mar 14, 2008
  3. Fireside

154 2
    Posted: May 30, 2008 By: Fireside Member since: Jan 4, 2007
  4. simonr

simonr UKBF Newcomer Full Member

838 71
    Hi Ann - I'm a member of WIN... one of the most useful of our networking contacts. Shame Lisa is leaving.

I was the speaker at one of their recent events, too ("How to Panic Like a Pro"). Lovely bunch of folks and provides quite a steady trickle of people to our public presentations training days in Newcastle.

S

Posted: Jun 2, 2008 By: simonr Member since: Dec 11, 2006
  5. Fireside

154 2
    From what I can understand there are big changes ahead for W.I.N. Lisa will be missed.

Posted: Jun 2, 2008 By: Fireside Member since: Jan 4, 2007
  6. Fireside

154 2
    F.I.N.D is going from strength to strength. Our recent networking event was again at the Marriot in Durham. Karen Lagdon from Act Positive gave a really interesting and interactive talk on enabling us to think and feel differently about what we do - to make positive change a reality. Finished off with a nice buffet and lots of networking.
    Any business women in and around the Durham are welcome to join us. Just PM me for more details.

Posted: Jul 20, 2008 By: Fireside Member since: Jan 4, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.