Exhibition Venues

Discussion in 'London & South East' started by KaiNo, Oct 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KaiNo

KaiNo UKBF Newcomer Free Member

6 1
    Hello,

Myself and several others are currently in the planning stages of an exhibition. I was wondering whether anyone has any experience in this area and any ideas on host much a venue would cost, capable of holding up to 1,000-1,500 people along with varies stands.

Could anyone also provide me with important things to consider when organising such an event. If anyone more experienced than myself could assist me, it would be great appreciated.

Regards

Posted: Oct 31, 2011 By: KaiNo Member since: Apr 29, 2011
  2. consultant

consultant I Can Help Your Business Staff Member

5,329 741
    Hi,

you need to supply more information - how many stands, would the 1500 people all be there at the same time, location, catering etc?

As for cost, it really does depend - £3-10+ m2!

Posted: Nov 29, 2011 By: consultant Member since: Jan 21, 2008
  3. alanjacks

alanjacks UKBF Newcomer Free Member

155 15
    Like consultant said, you need to supply us with a bit more information and then we can help you out. And is dead on with the cost front, it varies.

Posted: Dec 7, 2011 By: alanjacks Member since: Jun 2, 2011
  4. DinomatronicsInc

DinomatronicsInc UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1 0
    Hi ,

I have dinosaur animatronic costume. operated by puppeteer. same as walking with dinosaur, it might be good for you future exhibiton. I just started making it but movements are quite done already. also this can attract more visitor and can interact with adult and youngster.

you can contact me if interested

regards
    chris

Posted: Dec 10, 2011 By: DinomatronicsInc Member since: Dec 10, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.