Escape the Office Featuring International Entrepeneur Kezia Noble (London)

Discussion in 'Events' started by MyEventBucket, Jan 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyEventBucket

MyEventBucket UKBF Newcomer

35 3
    Meet the right people in London to boost your business

As a start-up business, it can be easy to lose motivation when things don’t go to plan.

We know about the difficulties of entrepreneurship. A lot of the time, it's about knowing the right people and having the right resources.

That’s where Escape the Office comes in: a fun and informal networking event in London where you’ll meet other start-ups and business owners to help one another succeed.

What makes this different from any other networking event?

You may have seen celebrity pick-up artist Kezia Noble on TV giving dating advice for men. But at this London event she’ll be donning her CEO cap and sharing her know-how on how she succeeded as an international entrepreneur.

By the end, you’ll walk away with new connections, a surge of energy and a clear plan on how to boost your business to keep it from failing.

So if you’re an entrepreneur looking to find insights, inspiration and even investment, get your ticket now.

[​IMG]

Who will be going?

It’s an evening for a range of people: whether you’re still researching your business idea or you’ve already got the ball rolling, you’ll meet someone to swap details with.

What do I need?

Business cards, a pen and pad. It’s no business seminar, but you’ll want to share your details and jot down some ideas.

What will I get out of it?

You’ll be surrounded by all kinds of people who will help you progress your business ideas. You can mingle, connect and partner up all night, all whilst having fun.

How much will it cost?

£10.00

How do I need to dress?

However you’re comfortable.

How can I book a ticket?

Click ‘Buy Now’ for this once in a lifetime opportunity!
    http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/escap...noble-business-networking-tickets-10319244137

To find out more about Kezia Noble, click here.
    http://www.kezia-noble.com/

Posted: Jan 29, 2014 By: MyEventBucket Member since: Jan 29, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.