Employing in Philippines - I'll never hire in UK again.

Discussion in 'General Business Forum' started by JohnnyCash, Feb 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sirearl

sirearl UKBF Legend Free Member

29,807 6,643
    You do mean legislation has made them behave.:D

Earl

Posted: May 1, 2011 By: sirearl Member since: Apr 23, 2007
  2. Lucan Unlordly

Lucan Unlordly UKBF Ace Free Member

1,370 252
    What a shameful existence when business is created for the sole purpose of making sure 'i'm alright Jack':(

I recall a friend of mine who at the time was employing over 120 people in the building trade (including Polish migrants) complaining about the influx of immigrants to the point where he was considering two options. One to vote for the BNP and the second to move to Spain where he could buy a significant property for a relative pittance thereby adding to the inflationary pressures that had forced many locals out of the villages they were born in. He too failed to see the irony.:rolleyes:

The philosophy of Ying and Yang may well be utopian beyond possibility but as a mere mortal spending some time on this earth in the best country in the world I would rather pack up than live like a parasite off others.

Posted: May 2, 2011 By: Lucan Unlordly Member since: Feb 24, 2009
  3. sirearl

sirearl UKBF Legend Free Member

29,807 6,643
    If you are talking about slavery I have to agree with you as that provided us with the wealth for the industrial revolution.

Describing them as finished goods seems apt.:rolleyes:

Earl

Posted: Jun 29, 2011 By: sirearl Member since: Apr 23, 2007
  4. gmoto

gmoto UKBF Newcomer Free Member

150 20
    Indeed - it's sad that so many are only willing to consider looking after those closest to them, when they could make a much bigger difference to those a little bit more different to themselves.
    ;)

Posted: Jun 30, 2011 By: gmoto Member since: Jan 14, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.