Eco Friendly

Discussion in 'Ecommerce Forum' started by Annabelle G, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Annabelle G

Annabelle G UKBF Newcomer Free Member

2 0
    Hello, I have just started my own online business for eco friendly health and beauty products. I am at a bit of a loss when it comes to finding a company that can supply these products and do drop shipping at the same time! Any suggestions please??

Thank you in advance from very lost and stuck in the mud human being :)

Posted: Oct 16, 2020 By: Annabelle G Member since: Oct 15, 2020
  2. fisicx

fisicx It's Major Clanger! Staff Member

33,491 9,930
    I doubt you will. Drop shippers like to shift high quantities of products to keep their costs down.

Why can’t you pack and post the orders yourself? Or pay someone to do it for you?

Posted: Oct 16, 2020 By: fisicx Member since: Sep 12, 2006
  3. Alison Moore

Alison Moore UKBF Enthusiast Full Member

660 128
    You've started your own business but don't have a supplier already set up? I would have thought that would be no1 to see the the business is actually viable. And drop-shopping, yes most drop shippers want to sell and drop themselves. There's so little margin in most things these days, that there's no much room for additional companies in the supply chain.

Posted: Oct 16, 2020 By: Alison Moore Member since: Aug 4, 2016
  4. Mr D

Mr D UKBF Legend Free Member

24,926 3,037
    If cannot find a company meeting your requirements then change your requirements.
    Either drop the dropshipping element and buy the stock to sell. Or drop the eco requirement.

Or else move on from that stock entirely and start with something else to sell.

Posted: Oct 16, 2020 By: Mr D Member since: Feb 12, 2017
  5. Annabelle G

Annabelle G UKBF Newcomer Free Member

2 0
    Hey there, i should have made it more clear which is my bad. I currently have a supplier and sell items which i package myself and send, but was looking to expand by using a drop shipping supplier

Posted: Oct 16, 2020 By: Annabelle G Member since: Oct 15, 2020