Dominate Your Competitors Online Without Spending A Penny On Advertising (60% OFF Exclusive)

Discussion in 'UKBF Marketplace' started by Ryan000001, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Ryan000001

Ryan000001 UKBF Regular Full Member

256 58
    EXCLUSIVE LAUNCH OFFER - 60% OFF FULL ACCESS (ONLY FOR UKBF MEMBERS - LIMITED TO 100 PLACES)...

USE Coupon Code: UKBF60 at checkout

Learn more here: Influencer Content Marketing Secrets

Hi All,

You probably know me as a fairly active member here on the forum and I love our community here. As CMO of my company, i've been working exceptionally hard for the past year on a new system/strategy i've developed and perfected when growing my company in one of the toughest and most competitive industries imaginable.

I'd like to now present a very special offer exclusively to UKBF members which i'm limiting to the first 100 people as part of my launch strategy...

The 'Influencer Content Marketing Secrets' strategy was developed and perfected in response to the problems we faced when starting our own company.

Over the past 12 months our Influencer Content Marketing strategy has enabled us to grow our business with a consistent pipeline of £6M+ hot inbound leads with ZERO Ad/Marketing spend or using additional resources.

Entering into a hugely competitive industry where our competitors had been established far longer than us, had significantly higher online advertising and Marketing budgets and far greater resources at their disposal, meant we were forced to think outside of the box and develop a strategy that would not only let us compete, but completely dominate our competitors online... fast!

The ultimate goal was to develop and perfect a new type of strategy that would allow us to achieve our aims while using less resources and spending ZERO on paid Marketing or Advertising... and boy did we achieve that!

Our Results:

Over the past 12 months our Influencer Content Marketing strategy has enabled us to grow our business with a consistent pipeline of £6M+ hot inbound leads with ZERO Ad/Marketing spend or using additional resources.

Who is this course for?

This course has been designed specifically for Startups, SME's, Marketing Executives, Business/Marketing Consultants and Internet Marketing companies looking to take their own, or their client's companies to the next level.

Simply put, if you or your client's have an online presence and want to dominate your competitors online quickly with LESS work and WITHOUT spending a penny on paid advertising, this course is for you.

EXCLUSIVE LAUNCH OFFER - 60% OFF FULL ACCESS (ONLY FOR UKBF MEMBERS - LIMITED TO 100 PLACES)...

USE Coupon Code: UKBF60 at checkout

Learn more here: Influencer Content Marketing Secrets

Posted: Feb 19, 2018 By: Ryan000001 Member since: Jan 15, 2013