Does anybody have a list of advertising networks which have free trials?

Discussion in 'Sales, Marketing & PR' started by SamLH, Feb 6, 2018.

1. SamLH

SamLH UKBF Regular Free Member

166 17
    Hi,

I've tried the big networks, Google, Yahoo, Msn, Facebook, etc. and they all have some sort of coupons for first times. I think maybe around £200 saving in advertising in total.

I'm just wondering if there is a list of more networks which offer coupons for advertising or any other online services which might help new businesses.

Thanks for any help.

Posted: Feb 6, 2018 By: SamLH Member since: Jun 3, 2016
  2. Sasho Janevski

Sasho Janevski UKBF Newcomer Free Member

2 0
    I have received £70 from Bing after registration, also LinkedIn offers free trial nowadays.
    In past I have used $20 from BidVertiser, and also around $30 from AdRoll (however I think that they are not offering free trial anymore).
    For complete list if anyone has it - I am interested too.

Posted: Feb 7, 2018 By: Sasho Janevski Member since: Oct 20, 2017
  3. Joe Edwards

Joe Edwards UKBF Newcomer Free Member

3 2
    I've tried the free Bing and Google ad coupons, but I found you needed to spend much more money to make any difference :( I'm a web designer and wanted a list new businesses opening near me - I found findnewcompanies.co.uk useful (also had a free trial - like you wanted).

Posted: Feb 8, 2018 By: Joe Edwards Member since: Feb 8, 2018
  4. Sasho Janevski

Sasho Janevski UKBF Newcomer Free Member

2 0
    Hi Joe. thanks for your reply. This find new companies seems very useful. But, before registering with them, can you tell me, what company info do they give you? They are mentioning something like leads; but is it e-mails, phone numbers, social profiles etc?
    Also for Sam (creator of this thread) - you can register yourself on affiliatefix.com and there are a lot ad agencies listed in resources> traffic sources. You can browse them manually if they are offering any trial

Posted: Feb 8, 2018 By: Sasho Janevski Member since: Oct 20, 2017
  5. Joe Edwards

Joe Edwards UKBF Newcomer Free Member

3 2
    Sure - at the start of every month, Find New Companies give me a list companies which were newly created in the previous month. In the file I get the company name, company number, company postal address, company category (e.g. "Manufacturing") and a company description (e.g. "Manufacture of prepared meals and dishes").

The idea is to get in contact with these new companies before they set up and publish their contact details and websites. I get a list of all the new companies near me, so I can either drop introductory letters through their door, or post it to them.

I find posted letters get a much better response than bucket loads of emails.

Posted: Feb 8, 2018 By: Joe Edwards Member since: Feb 8, 2018
  6. KindaichiShota

KindaichiShota UKBF Contributor Free Member

28 5
    Try to check with adroll . com
    Besides there is another site where you can get more list & the name of the site is adpushup . com

From there you might get what you need.

Posted: Feb 9, 2018 By: KindaichiShota Member since: Nov 8, 2017
  7. Cristina Stan

Cristina Stan UKBF Newcomer Free Member

9 0
    Low Cost & Free Strategy for advertising:
    - video marketing
    - article marketing
    - social media: Facebook (personal page), Twitter, Instagram, Gmail etc
    - blogs
    - forums

.......and others

All of these you can create a free advertising to your new business. Of course, the process will take longer until you'll start seeing some results, but with perseverance, yeah, you can have your ad on all of the above.

Paid advertising:
    - Facebook
    - Youtube
    - Google
    - Bing

.....and others

With paid advertising, everything goes a bit quicker as these platforms promote your ad to the right audience. You can choose how much you would like to invest in your ad, if it's one time run ad, or a daily ad, regions, keywords, category.....all these kind of stuff.

It's up to you whichever you choose, but i would recommended once you decide it which one is best for your needs, stick with it, until you feel ready to go further.

:)

Posted: Feb 10, 2018 By: Cristina Stan Member since: Feb 8, 2018