CS New Media selected as Creospace Hosting Partner

Discussion in 'Press Releases' started by Carl-CSNM, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Carl-CSNM

Carl-CSNM UKBF Newcomer Free Member

5,209 208
    CS New Media selected as Creospace Hosting Partner

CS New Media, a UK based hosting provider has today announced that it has been chosen as the Creospace Limited Hosting Partner after it met all of the Creospace tender requirements; some of these included willingness to provide comprehensive support, first class customer service with testimonials to back this up, transparency and professional integrity.

The partnership between CS New Media & Creospace Limited will see CS New Media providing web hosting & domain registration services to both existing & future Creospace clients. This announcement just comes after CS New Media announced the acquisition of Glasstop Networks a business hosting provider.

Carl Shepherdson, CS New Media, Operations Manager said "We are very pleased to have been chosen as the Creospace hosting partner and we are delighted to welcome all existing & future Creospace clients to CS New Media where they will continue to receive the same excellent customer service, uptime & reliability to their web hosting services".

Creospace managing Director, Gary ****enson says "Having spent a long time searching for a competent partner to move our hosting to we are confident we've found the right company. We wouldn't entrust our clients with just anyone and CS New Media have proven themselves to command a substantial knowledge of hosting." He goes on to say "CS New Media has an excellent proven track record when it comes to customer service and we are filled with confidence that Carl and his team can look after not only our hosting requirements but those of our current and future clients as well."

Over the next few weeks Creospace clients will be migrated over to the CS New Media hosting network.

About CS New Media
    CS New Media Web Hosting is an award winning, UK based hosting provider they are a trusted business hosting over 5000 domains for clients across the world.

CS New Media provides high quality web hosting solutions from shared web hosting right through to fully managed dedicated servers with a choice of both Windows & Linux operating systems. They can scale with our clients requirements and make upgrading painless and trouble free.

About Creospace
    Creospace is a Norfolk based website design and development company.

Creospace has a solid reputation for high-quality websites and web-based business systems - in fact, more than 50% of business comes from referrals.

As well as first class website design Creospace are able to apply database and web based administration solutions to all business operations, from small retailers to national corporations, and these systems can significantly increase business efficiency - ultimately contributing to their profitability.

Contact Information
    Carl Shepherdson - c.shepherdson AT csnewmedia.co.uk

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 By: Carl-CSNM Member since: Apr 9, 2006
  2. glencooley.com

glencooley.com UKBF Ace Free Member

1,704 165
    Excellent news Gary and Carl.

I am sure it is a match made in heaven :)

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 By: glencooley.com Member since: Sep 12, 2007
  3. Richie N

Richie N UKBF Big Shot Free Member

4,039 486
    Good stuff, well done Carl and team ;)

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 By: Richie N Member since: Nov 1, 2006
  4. Carl-CSNM

5,209 208
    Thank you :)

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 By: Carl-CSNM Member since: Apr 9, 2006
  5. Eagle

Eagle UKBF Legend Free Member

5,382 598
    Well done both of you - sounds like a great team.

Mark

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 By: Eagle Member since: Oct 3, 2004
  6. sm1

sm1 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

4,507 504
    Congrats - I hope all works out well :)

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 By: sm1 Member since: Oct 19, 2007
  7. biomed86

biomed86 UKBF Enthusiast Free Member

618 50
    Congrats CSNM :)

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 By: biomed86 Member since: Jul 10, 2005
  8. Alpha

Alpha UKBF Big Shot Free Member

4,129 518
    Many congratulations on your collaboration, Carl and Gary, I hope you will acieve a good synergy out of this:)

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 By: Alpha Member since: Feb 16, 2004
  9. biomed86

biomed86 UKBF Enthusiast Free Member

618 50
    Just spotted it's your birthday today Carl so HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

Posted: Aug 12, 2008 By: biomed86 Member since: Jul 10, 2005
  10. sm1

4,507 504
    Haha - if it is as you say, then Happy B'day as well! :D

Posted: Aug 12, 2008 By: sm1 Member since: Oct 19, 2007
  11. creospace

creospace UKBF Newcomer Free Member

3,931 187
    Thanks everyone although it's carls press release. I think one thing that's important to note and may of been over looked is that it's a collaboration between 2 long standing UKBF members and that was something quite important to me when choosing a partner do entrust with our clients and generally do business with.

It would be good to see, report and indeed encourage more collaborations between members, perhaps Dan could do a piece on it?

Gary

Posted: Aug 12, 2008 By: creospace Member since: Oct 31, 2005
  12. sm1

4,507 504
    Great stuff Gary - I am looking to use many people from here for our new lifestyle management business. I think this place makes a wonderful directory of recommended people :)

13. Carl-CSNM

5,209 208
    Thanks for the kind words and birthday wishes. :)

Posted: Aug 12, 2008 By: Carl-CSNM Member since: Apr 9, 2006
  14. sm1

4,507 504
    Sorry to take it from the Press Release - but have you had anything nice for your B'day Carl?

15. DarrenC

DarrenC UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1,315 8
    Would recommend CS New Media to the pope :)

Congrats you two.

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 By: DarrenC Member since: Dec 9, 2005
  16. oldeagleeye

oldeagleeye UKBF Newcomer Free Member

3,979 1,218
    Good news guys . I have been with my hosting company over 8 years now and from day 1 they have provided a superb service where many take your money and run. Time for the quality street gang perhaps like you and they to reap the rewards. Wishing you and your team a happy and prosperous New Year then. Rob

Posted: Dec 28, 2008 By: oldeagleeye Member since: Jul 16, 2008