Creospace crosses the border

Discussion in 'Press Releases' started by creospace, Apr 28, 2009.

1. creospace

creospace UKBF Newcomer Free Member

3,931 187
    We are very pleased to announce a further expansion and the appointment of Colin Gray to the board of Creospace limited. This is coupled with the opening of a new office in Dundee which will allow for further expansion of our business over the coming years.

Colin joins Creospace limited as Creative Director having successfully run Pixels Ink graphic design agency in Dundee for nearly 3 years. Creospace will continue to use the Pixels ink brand in Dundee building on its reputation for excellence and client care.

The clients of both businesses will be able to benefit from a wider range of services including high end website design and development, logos and brand identity, print design, and much more.

"Having worked with Colin for nearly 3 years now it was clear that both our businesses are perfectly aligned for working together. We share a common tradition of excellence. Our wide ranging skills and unrivalled service enable us to deliver a clear benefit to both new and existing clients. The opportunities are very exciting and this development is an important expansion for Creospace." said Gary ****enson, managing director of Creospace limited.

Gary continues … "With our already excellent reputations for quality and value in the marketplace together with the blend of expertise we can now be relied on as a leading one-stop-shop, but at the same time maintain our existing reputations as niche experts."

Colin Gray, founder of Pixels Ink said "The opportunity to expand the existing Dundee operation by joining Gary and the Creospace team makes perfect sense. We are now much better positioned to be able to provide the best solution to each and every client a core philosophy of Pixels Ink. The new creative challenges and the opportunities to expand are tremendous. Of course my first job is to redesign both of our web sites."

Creospace incorporating PixelsInk

• Web development - website design, online marketing solutions, website applications, business administration systems.

• Graphic design – logos, brand development, print media design, print management, advertising and creative services.

Partnering with you to help your business grow.

For further information please visit www.creospace.co.uk and www.pixelsink.co.uk

Posted: Apr 28, 2009 By: creospace Member since: Oct 31, 2005
  2. Carl-CSNM

Carl-CSNM UKBF Newcomer Free Member

5,209 208
    Excellent news - great to hear Creospace is doing so well.

Wishing you every success with your new partnership. :)

Posted: Apr 28, 2009 By: Carl-CSNM Member since: Apr 9, 2006
  3. Alpha

Alpha UKBF Big Shot Free Member

4,129 518
    Congratulations to Gary and Colin on their business merger:)

Look forward to seeing you grow rapidly:D:D

Posted: Apr 28, 2009 By: Alpha Member since: Feb 16, 2004
  4. estwig

estwig UKBF Legend Free Member

12,652 4,527
    Good for you fellas, great to hear of people expanding and going for it.

Wishing you all the best.

Posted: Apr 28, 2009 By: estwig Member since: Sep 29, 2006
  5. Comspec

Comspec UKBF Newcomer Full Member - Verified Business

7,136 1,483
    Congratulations all round :)

Colin was the guy Creospace drafted in when Gary was putting my (excellent) website together, and it became apparent my home-botched logo was letting my site down. I must say Colin designed an excellent logo that has stood the test of time.

David who embroiders my workwear has told me that my logo even converts well for embroidery - showing how versatile one from a professional really is.

A sensible merging, and I hope it results in increased trade all round !! Good luck.

Posted: Apr 28, 2009 By: Comspec Member since: May 8, 2006
  6. HC-Martin

HC-Martin UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1,717 67
    Well done guys - great news!

Posted: Apr 29, 2009 By: HC-Martin Member since: Nov 11, 2006
  7. creospace

creospace UKBF Newcomer Free Member

3,931 187
    Thank you everyone for your well wishes.

Posted: Apr 29, 2009 By: creospace Member since: Oct 31, 2005
  8. Monica_ChilliApple

Monica_ChilliApple UKBF Newcomer Free Member

125 14
    Congrats Creospace. Cheers!

Posted: Apr 29, 2009 By: Monica_ChilliApple Member since: Jan 16, 2009
  9. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink UKBF Newcomer Free Member

132 7
    Thanks everyone.

We are really excited about everything. Now I must get back to work as I have two amazing websites I need to design......... :)

Posted: Apr 29, 2009 By: Pixels Ink Member since: Jan 5, 2006
  10. sm1

sm1 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

4,507 504
    Sorry it's delayed - but well done and good luck! :)

Posted: May 6, 2009 By: sm1 Member since: Oct 19, 2007
  11. 10 Yetis

10 Yetis UKBF Newcomer Free Member

2,383 144
    Likewise, sorry for the delay, but congratulations to both... great news.

Posted: May 7, 2009 By: 10 Yetis Member since: Nov 3, 2004
  12. IainW

IainW UKBF Newcomer Free Member

652 147
    Well done Gary

Upwards and onwards

Posted: May 7, 2009 By: IainW Member since: Feb 22, 2007