Community Introductions & Networkling [no links please]

Discussion in 'London & South East' started by Henry Osadzinski, Jul 13, 2012.

1. DanielD

DanielD UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hello UBF members,

I am currently based in London, working on many projects. I would like to ask if anyone is interested in internet marketing cooperation. Please pm me if you are a webmaster willing to promote a good business in London.

Thank you.

Posted: Oct 8, 2013 By: DanielD Member since: Oct 8, 2013
  2. Dave_Strutworth

Dave_Strutworth UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hey Guys,

Im new here as you can see,

Im looking to start up my own online business in the field of household electronics and baby goods.

Through my research I have come across this site and it has simply drawn me in.

Posted: Oct 9, 2013 By: Dave_Strutworth Member since: Oct 9, 2013
  3. DanielD

DanielD UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hey, Dave,
    I find your business is related to mine, so please contact me if interested.

Is anyone else into household goods or services?

Posted: Oct 9, 2013 By: DanielD Member since: Oct 8, 2013
  4. AndyLF

AndyLF UKBF Contributor Full Member - Verified Business

Hi everyone,

Thought I'd introduce myself here as we are based in sunny Bucks. Just launching our new service so going through our nervous/excited phase!

Andy

Posted: Oct 10, 2013 By: AndyLF Member since: Oct 9, 2013
  5. LouiseSwift

LouiseSwift UKBF Newcomer Free Member

This looks good! Do you have a newsletter/email list signup, to send out updates during and after launch?

Am also posting here to introduce myself and say hello, of course. I founded SwiftFeather; we're based in East London, and we help local businesses make the most of their web presence.

Hope everyone's having a good week. :)

Posted: Oct 15, 2013 By: LouiseSwift Member since: Oct 15, 2013
  6. FantasticCleaners

FantasticCleaners UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hello everyone,

Looking forward to networking with more of you.

Meet you around the forum.

Kind regards,
    Fantastic Cleaners Official UKBF

Posted: Nov 27, 2013 By: FantasticCleaners Member since: Nov 26, 2013
  7. DavidP2P

DavidP2P UKBF Contributor Full Member

I am based in London, working from home where I have been able to automate much of my business, property, coaching and training activities through automation and delegation.

Over the last few years I co-developed, implemented and coached others on the "House to Buy a House for £1" residential property systems that have become well-known in the property investor community.

More recently I have combines all my business systems, property, marketing, communications and economy understanding to educate new and existing business entrepreneurs. I have and continued to work with many high-profile international entrepreneurs in this time.

I am always looking for new connections at all levels and profiles, and believe an online community like this can facilitate and expedite that process. Through my experience I have found that you get back whatever you give out, and often it comes back in greater doses.

Posted: Jan 18, 2014 By: DavidP2P Member since: Nov 5, 2013
  8. davehayes

davehayes UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi to all the newbies here, I have to say its a great forum, with a lot of experience and after a while becomes quite addictive, you'll enjoy it here.

Posted: Jan 20, 2014 By: davehayes Member since: Aug 2, 2010
  9. Athos_LSA

Athos_LSA UKBF Newcomer Free Member

I know this is an old thread, but thought I would pop in and say hi.

We're a serviced apartment firm, who provides luxury accommodation (mainly as an alternative to hotels for bussiness guests) in Hemel Hempstead, Watford, St Albans and Windsor.

Posted: Jan 24, 2014 By: Athos_LSA Member since: Jan 14, 2014
  10. EGrey

EGrey UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi,

I'm Elizabeth from Brighton. I'm a freelance writer, researcher and editor, and I'm looking forward to joining in the discussions on here. When I'm not in work mode, I enjoy SuDoku and visiting as many art galleries as possible!

Posted: Feb 19, 2014 By: EGrey Member since: Feb 17, 2014
  11. mcb247

mcb247 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi to everyone .... I run a social media marketing and online consulting business I look forward to sharing ideas and helping others as well as learning even more feel free to connect and say hi

Posted: Feb 24, 2014 By: mcb247 Member since: Nov 13, 2013
  12. deesax1

deesax1 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi my name is Dee I'm a P/A at building contractors in West London. We take on all aspects of building works for residential or commercial projects.
    UKBF has given me some great tips & advise, I hope I can do the same for others thank you

Posted: Mar 1, 2014 By: deesax1 Member since: Feb 28, 2014
  13. Kevin Arrow

Kevin Arrow UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi all, Essex boy here.i have a few business interests and am an avid networker so just wanting to say hi and connect with any Essex / east Londoners out there and anyone else that want to talk to me ;-)

Posted: Mar 4, 2014 By: Kevin Arrow Member since: Mar 4, 2014
  14. Green Onion

Green Onion UKBF Contributor Free Member

Hi all,

London based sales trainer and business development strategists. Here for networking, advise, to help where I can and potential business opportunities. Feel free to get in touch if I can be of any help or if you feel you could be of help to us.

Lucas I notice you're from Infusionsoft - had a half hour chat with one of your colleagues the other day who was going to be sending me some more info. Didn't turn up :/ Wondering if he will get around to sending it before the end of the week.

Tom

Posted: Apr 3, 2014 By: Green Onion Member since: Apr 2, 2014
  15. Lucas Gerler

Lucas Gerler UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hey Tom! I let Anthony know you didn't receive the email and you should have one in your inbox soon!

Posted: Apr 3, 2014 By: Lucas Gerler Member since: Mar 11, 2014
  16. Green Onion

Green Onion UKBF Contributor Free Member

Hey Lucas,

Guy I chatted to was based over in the states. Not sure on his name though.

Tom

Posted: Apr 3, 2014 By: Green Onion Member since: Apr 2, 2014
  17. Guy Ryckaert

Guy Ryckaert UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi,

I am Guy and Surrey based. Having 20 years of accounting experience gained in multinational and SME's, I have now chosen the path to work with smaller companies only.

Throughout my career I have discovered the importance to have proper processes in place for accounting and credit control.I can document and improve the efficiency of your accounting processes. Please send me a message to see how we can work together..

Posted: Apr 23, 2014 By: Guy Ryckaert Member since: Apr 16, 2014
  18. Introduce4Money

Introduce4Money UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi I am Marcus from a new company called Introduce4Money

In essence we are acting as the conduit between Introducers who would actually like value from their introductions and referrals on the one hand and great Suppliers who not only offer a great service at a great price but are also happy to share revenues with Introducers on the other.

Run another business which allows us to be well connected with all sorts of people and also a Non Exec director for a couple of companies, so always happy to help.

Posted: Sep 3, 2014 By: Introduce4Money Member since: Aug 30, 2014
  19. Paul_Rosser

Paul_Rosser UKBF Big Shot Full Member - Verified Business

Welcome Marcus

As 99% of our business comes from referrals is certainly a good way to work, provided the suppliers are of good quality and not just being chosen because they pay for introductions.

Posted: Sep 3, 2014 By: Paul_Rosser Member since: Jul 5, 2012