Community Introductions & Networkling [no links please]

Discussion in 'London & South East' started by Henry Osadzinski, Jul 13, 2012.

1. MHT Corporation Ltd

MHT Corporation Ltd UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1 0
    Hello All

My name is Mo and I operate a London based security company - Ambassador Protection (co uk).
    On the other hand, my Mrs runs a Logo Design company online - Fusion Logos (co uk)

Posted: May 28, 2017 By: MHT Corporation Ltd Member since: May 28, 2017
  2. comperio

comperio UKBF Contributor Free Member

41 7
    Hello All,

I registered last year but never introduced myself. My name is Olivier and I run a SEO agency from central London, specialized in gaining organic traffic and clients for small to medium size business websites.

SEO is our specialty, with a focus on bringing our customers targeted traffic that converts to new buyers or subscribers. With over 10 years experience in SEO and a scientific background, I help provide as solid a service as we humanly can.

Posted: Sep 22, 2018 By: comperio Member since: Jul 26, 2017
  3. scarlettSmith

scarlettSmith UKBF Newcomer Free Member

3 0
    Hi
    I am Scarlett
    I am Stock Market Analyst based in Australia. I am providing financial references of stock Market to the marketer. And updating to the general public or investors about the ongoing and latest developments in equity and economic space through the publication of news and work products.

Posted: Jun 28, 2019 By: scarlettSmith Member since: Jun 28, 2019
  4. M.Zin

M.Zin UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1 0
    I'm new to this forum so wish me luck! :)

I'm in the process of designing a new app that is due to be launched in 2020. Sadly I know my limitations and know there are several areas of business where I will need a great deal of advice.

I'm based in London and my main purpose for being here is not to develop lots and lots of contacts but rather to create a small group of one to one contacts in a few specific areas, that I can speak to and bounce ideas off from time to time.

If you are based in London and have good experience working in the following areas I'd love to speak to you:

1. Marketing

2. Finance

3. App design

4. App building

5. Recruitment

Maybe we can become a part one another's "Master-Mind Group" (Ref: Think and Grow Rich).

I look forward to hearing from you.

Good luck everyone!

Posted: Nov 30, 2019 By: M.Zin Member since: Nov 28, 2019
  5. Marbman

Marbman UKBF Contributor Full Member

40 2
    Hello

Officially my business is registered in the South East, Camberley, Surrey to be exact which is where I keep a home but these days I spend more time in the Caribbean on a French island, Guadeloupe and prior to that a number of years in Paris..

Business wise im classed as an affiliate marketer, well certainly in the eyes of the tax man but its spread to a bit more than this.

It's more of a business build service I provide for people looking to start and run an affiliate business for themselves.

I first came to this forum having become a bit jaded with the FB groups I was in, more and more spam although I still enjoy LinkedIn but fear its going the same way.

Goals for me will be to automate my business as much as possible in 2021 without affecting quality of service.

I also want to persuade my partner we don't need a second child :rolleyes:

Posted: Feb 18, 2021 at 7:19 PM By: Marbman Member since: Jan 24, 2021
  6. Marbman

Marbman UKBF Contributor Full Member

40 2
    Hey M.zin, how did you fair with your app? if you still want help with marketing I would be happy to mastermind with you, Nick

Posted: Feb 18, 2021 at 7:22 PM By: Marbman Member since: Jan 24, 2021