Community Introductions & Networking [no links please]

Discussion in 'Scotland' started by Henry Osadzinski, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Hammur IT

Hammur IT UKBF Contributor Free Member

Hi folks

John from East Kilbride here.

I have recently setup Hammur IT Services, a company providing many services including web design, hosting for sites, VOIP, IT Helpdesk as well as hosted solutions for Exchange and SharePoint.

In my spare time I am a Scout Leader and also get upto a bit of bushcrafting.

Posted: Mar 10, 2015 By: Hammur IT Member since: Feb 10, 2015
  2. BHDS

BHDS UKBF Contributor Full Member

Hi John - from another EKer :) Just a side note. I checked out your website and the "Home" link from the "Websites" tab isn't working. Welcome to UKBF.

Posted: Mar 10, 2015 By: BHDS Member since: Mar 1, 2015
  3. stugster

stugster UKBF Legend Free Member

Hey all :)

We're based in Edinburgh. The rest of the IT companies in Edinburgh hate us because we're just so brilliant at what we do.

Hammur, do you do white label IT?

Posted: Jun 8, 2015 By: stugster Member since: Feb 1, 2007
  4. Patrick @ BIG in the UK

Patrick @ BIG in the UK UKBF Contributor Free Member

Hello!

We're a Glasgow-based business specializing in promotional products, event merchandising and business gifts! We're also officially Glasgow's Favourite Business (Evening Times).

We work with clients all over the world and have joined UKBF to connect with more like-minded people!

If there's anything you think we might be able to help you with, feel free to private message myself, or contact our office (using the phone number in the signature).

Have a great day!

Posted: Jun 18, 2015 By: Patrick @ BIG in the UK Member since: Jun 18, 2015
  5. Amy POPContent

Amy POPContent UKBF Contributor Full Member

So it looks like the Scotland front's been quiet for a while!

Hello to everyone on here, I've just upgraded my membership and have already seen some great discussions going on UKBF.

I'm currently running POP Content, a content marketing agency in Dundee.

It's super exciting to finally be my own boss, and scary, but it's been a wonderful experience so far to help others in a big way and have the freedom to recommend whatever I feel is best - without having to worry about annoying any higher ups! :)

Have an awesome day fellow Scottish businesses.

Posted: Sep 16, 2016 By: Amy POPContent Member since: Jan 25, 2016
  6. Ivo

Ivo UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Good Evening!
    I have just started up 8 month ago my new Business venture Delekt cafe/deli.
    Never have done any business before, and work by my self. :)
    I am new and curious about how to progress.So if anyone has any advice on running Coffee shop and in general want to chat about Business feel free to contact me.

Hope you all enjoy your Evening. Ivo

Posted: Sep 28, 2016 By: Ivo Member since: Sep 28, 2016
  7. sixweekcoaching

sixweekcoaching UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi all,
    I started my Wellbeing Coaching business (Six Week Coaching) last summer and am interested in helping contribute where I can. Also looking to understand what's really happening in UK workplaces, with regards to stress and how employees are getting support for stress, anxiety and depression at the moment.
    Cheers,
    Susanne.

Posted: Jan 18, 2018 By: sixweekcoaching Member since: Jan 15, 2018