Community Introductions & Networking [no links please]

Discussion in 'North East' started by Henry Osadzinski, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Edd Dutton

Edd Dutton UKBF Contributor Free Member

31 10
    Hi, I'm Edd from Newcastle upon Tyne and work for my start-up:

Giving Origin, a brand consultancy.

I'm looking to connect and meet with people in the area. My interests and passions are: brand, business, start-ups and the construction industry.

Posted: Dec 18, 2016 By: Edd Dutton Member since: Dec 13, 2016
  2. John@WFinance&Accounting

[email protected]&Accounting UKBF Newcomer Free Member

4 1
    Hello fellow North Easterners

I'm John and I'm a director of W Finance & Accounting Solutions Limited based in Teesside.

We provide an end to end accountancy service from bookkeeping to virtual FD services. We have a wealth of experience across a 15 year time span working as Senior Management for some of the worlds largest companies.

We aim to bring this level of world class service to local companies whether they are sole traders or established multi million pound companies.

Our service is based around a fixed fee which is agreed and tailored by the business owner to suit their needs ... no more suprise, crazy time based bills!!!

Posted: Apr 15, 2017 By: [email protected]&Accounting Member since: Apr 15, 2017
  3. Newcastle Support Group

Newcastle Support Group UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1 1
    Hello fellow North East peeps, hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year!

I'm Tess and I run the Newcastle Support Group in Newcastle - a new CIC offering free, regular support to anyone with emotional or mental health needs.

I posted in the introductions but thought I would post here too as I find my way around!

Keen to find out about any regular business or networking events nearby or meetups, etc.

Posted: Jan 3, 2018 By: Newcastle Support Group Member since: Jan 3, 2018