Co-Working in Warwickshire / West Midlands - Get through the Grind!

Discussion in 'West Midlands' started by ASingh, Sep 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASingh

ASingh UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1 0
    Hi Guys,

I've been running my own online business for the past 3 and a half years. As other business owners I'm sure are aware there's been plenty of ups and downs, spells of late late nights and grinding day in day out to make your dream come true! I operate in the affiliate marketing industry as well as SEO consulting to drive organic traffic and conversions for businesses.

This is not a sales pitch - but as other digital entrepreneurs probably find it's usually coffee shop to coffee shop and working from home a lot. I'm interested if anyone would be up for co-working with me, would obviously need to be someone who I guess is in a similar line of work, no office restrictions etc. but would be great to meet someone with similar business ambitions and drive and energy, and is looking to co work too! You never know, there might even be a collaboration there too!

Obviously would probably be suited to someone who's relatively local I'm based in the Warwickshire area. Either way let me know if you're interested in the concept - would love to hear from you!

Cheers,
    Aman

Posted: Sep 19, 2018 By: ASingh Member since: Sep 19, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.