Clothing brand in need of a store!

Discussion in 'Yorkshire & Humberside' started by Connor Lownds, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bri

Bri UKBF Big Shot Free Member

3,045 599
    Oh dear!!! What was in your business plan? A budget for marketing at all?

On a positive note, youre asking for assistance here. Firstly, study your market, secondly come up with a business plan and what TSport said.

Little tip, local media love home made built from nothing stories, thirdly give away a couple of garments to local celebs or A listers if you can get them and shout about it.

Posted: Nov 7, 2011 By: Bri Member since: Oct 9, 2008
  2. ABLS

ABLS Guest

1 0
    Hi,

If you tell me your budget, I can help you.

I know a few empty shops in a city centre.

Regards

Posted: Dec 19, 2011 By: ABLS Member since: Dec 19, 2011
  3. gemd89

gemd89 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1,979 202
    Hey, I am holding a charity fashion show in wakefield in March 2012 and would love you to showcase your clothing (no charge) I would definately say get a website made or failing that a facebook page - recommend to your friends and network on facebook - You can put pictures of your clothing on your facebook shop and sell from there taking money by paypal.

Good Luck

Posted: Dec 24, 2011 By: gemd89 Member since: Oct 3, 2009
  4. rudy

rudy UKBF Newcomer Free Member

7 1
    I have been in this industry all my life and know the whole supply chain from back to front.
    Everyone seems to be advising you without even having the basics on your brand/ line.
    I have seen so many business with very good ideas become non-starters or even worst go bust.

The norm is to have Concept. Mission & Vision statements followed by everything else.

Profiling of accounts (retailers), price and profile diamonds with a business plan covering your overheads and realistic projections are a must - even if you have lots of funds which seems very unlikely.

Let me know if you need help.

Posted: Dec 25, 2011 By: rudy Member since: Dec 25, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.