Client login page WordPress (debt recovery)

Discussion in 'Wordpress Support' started by Frank2474, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Frank2474

Frank2474 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

3 0
    Wondering if anyone with some knowage of WordPress log in sites can help me out

I work for a debt recovery firm in the UK and i want build a client log in page or dashboard for our clients

We have some really good sales people who work on the phone and can get big payments upfront
    Our conversions ratio is ok but can do better one of the biggest issues in our industry is trust especially when you want 5k upfront to chase a 50k debt
    At the moment I would say for every 10 invoices that go out 2/3 will be paid

I want to get that at least 5/6 and one of the ways I think to get this higher will be with a client log in page we're the client can see all information such as

What stage we are at with the debt
    Information about the debtor (financial and location)
    Possibly a spreadsheet with more info

I have never done a custom log in page for cleint and was wondering if anyome can point me in the write direction or what apps I will need

Posted: Jan 11, 2020 By: Frank2474 Member since: Jan 11, 2020
  2. Ecommerce-Help

Ecommerce-Help UKBF Contributor Free Member

42 5
    I'm no Wordpress expert but I'm guessing something like the Ultimate Member – User Profile & Membership Plugin may help. I can't post a link to it as I'm a new member.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
    Posted: Jan 11, 2020 By: Ecommerce-Help Member since: Jan 7, 2020
  3. UKSBD

UKSBD Not a real duck Staff Member

9,953 1,936
    When you say that, do you mean just a private page for them to see or a page that they can actually edit?

If it's just a page for them to view, you could just password protect it and give them the password.

Posted: Jan 11, 2020 By: UKSBD Member since: Dec 30, 2005
  4. Ecommerce-Help

Ecommerce-Help UKBF Contributor Free Member

42 5
    It's also worth searching debt collection on sourceforge.

Posted: Jan 11, 2020 By: Ecommerce-Help Member since: Jan 7, 2020
  5. fisicx

fisicx It's Major Clanger! Staff Member

32,317 9,560
    It's really simple to do this.

Option 1 is to password protect the page.
    Option 2 is to create an account for the customer and only give them permssion to see their own page
    Option 3 is to add a login function to the site that allows them access to their documents.
    Option 4 is to get something bespoke created that shows the stage in the recovery process, the data you hold (or still require) and a lnk to relevant documents.

A halfway competent WP developer can help with options 3 and 4, I've created a number these in the past for clients and they aren't difficult to build. Usually well under day

Posted: Jan 11, 2020 By: fisicx Member since: Sep 12, 2006
  6. Frank2474

Frank2474 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

3 0
    Wow some good replies thank you so much I am going to be busy today

Posted: Jan 12, 2020 By: Frank2474 Member since: Jan 11, 2020