Choosing an ecommerce solution

Discussion in 'Ecommerce Forum' started by Faevilangel, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Karl M

Karl M UKBF Newcomer Free Member

9 0
    Thank you for a great post! But the question is really rhetorical if we talk about solutions for Amazon sellers. The software or solution usually fit only to the current moment in time. I'm a newborn Amazon seller (It's my first year) and I spent tons of time to research software for FBA sellers because I don't like to pay twice. In many cases when you use two software solution - some features could be in both. Most important is to find a comprehensive directory where you can find most actual products (not a bunch of dead links).
    From my experience, if you want to read some quality review - welcome to Jordi Ordóñez website. It's a deep analytic product review. But if you need to find the right product in the ocean of e-commerce websites you'll need FBA Catalog - on the website listed hundreds of software tools for Amazon sellers. If any Amazon sellers here - please advise the better directories on your opinion.

Posted: Jul 5, 2019 By: Karl M Member since: Jul 5, 2019
  2. TheoNe

TheoNe UKBF Regular Full Member

135 12
    A very well written and informative piece for any business or would-be merchant currently looking to choose the right eCommerce software for them.

Posted: Jul 12, 2019 at 2:28 PM By: TheoNe Member since: Jul 6, 2019
  3. Paulo1Chop

Paulo1Chop UKBF Contributor Free Member

45 3
    I think the best advice is to start small with the solution that is user friendly straight off the bat but also has the flexibility to be scaled as and when you're ready

Posted: Jul 12, 2019 at 3:18 PM By: Paulo1Chop Member since: Jul 12, 2019
  4. MarkHenry19

MarkHenry19 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

5 0
    got a lot of information. For this Shopify is my best choice. It features and other things are just awesome.

Posted: Jul 15, 2019 at 9:28 AM By: MarkHenry19 Member since: Jul 13, 2019