Capital Crime Wave Gathers Pace

Discussion in 'Press Releases' started by khalid1, Mar 30, 2009.

1. khalid1

khalid1 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

267 26
    A Criminology professor has reiterated the importance of good home security after it was announced 'fat-cat' financier Fred Goodwins Edinburgh mansion was attacked last week.

Edinburgh, Midlothian, 30th March, 2009 -- Detectives fear the window-smashing at 'Fred the Shred's' Edinburgh townhouse could be the start of an organised campaign of attacks on super-rich financiers in revenge for the recession.

According to Jack Levin, a professor of Criminology and Sociology at Northeastern University, the economic crisis is causing higher levels of impulse crime against the home. Sadly this crimewave isn't always targeted at millionaires who can readily afford to pay for their losses. "Crime will go up," he said. "There will be more victims . . . Urban crime in big cities are starting to go up, especially among minorities," Levin said.

Jamie Haston, Managing Director of Central Scotland Joinery, advised that it is vital homeowners protect their homes with the latest quality doors and windows. "A non-reinforced door or window is every burglar's best friend and access can be gained in under two minutes. It is vital customers purchase doors and windows that are manufactured with the "Secured by Design" as they have steel reinforcements and are much tougher than cheaper alternatives".

Central Scotland Joinery have been fitting steel reinforced windows and doors for over a decade and have yet to come across a customer who has fallen the victim of a burglary. You can read more about their products and services at http://www.centralscotlandjoinery.co.uk

About Central Scotland Joinery:

Central Scotland Joinery installs windows, doors and conservatories throughout Central Scotland.

Khalid Al-Khames, Media and Marketing Manager.
    Central Scotland Joinery
    +44 (0)7999614619
    [email protected]

###

Posted: Mar 30, 2009 By: khalid1 Member since: Apr 16, 2007
  2. PR Wales

PR Wales UKBF Newcomer Free Member

99 20
    Nice job Khalid. :)

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 By: PR Wales Member since: Mar 26, 2009
  3. khalid1

267 26
    Thank you, couldn't have done it without some help :)

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 By: khalid1 Member since: Apr 16, 2007
  4. PR Wales

99 20
    Did you get it published anywhere Khalid?

5. khalid1

267 26
    I put it on a few free sites but really need it distributed properly.

6. PR Wales

99 20
    Would you like me to see if I can get it published onto Google News for you fella?

Ian

7. khalid1

267 26
    That would be amazing!

8. PR Wales

99 20
    OK Mate. I got a few different options available to me but I'll need to drop you a message first, so check ya PM's in a couple of minutes.

Ian

9. PR Wales

99 20
    All done Khalid.

http://news.google.co.uk/news?pz=1&ned=uk&hl=en&q=Scottish+Capital+Crime+Wave+Gathers+Pace

If you try a couple of different google news search's on some of the meta-details, it will give you an idea of where your news is appearing.

Here's the meta-data keywords I used;
    Scottish News, Latest Scottish News, Scottish Capital Crime Wave Gathers Pace, Jack Levin, professor of Criminology and Sociology,Northeastern University,Central Scotland Joinery, Khalid Al-Khames

If I can help out anytime mate, just shout up.

Remember, the news is our friend. ;)

Ian

10. khalid1

267 26
    Thanks very much mate, much appreciate.

11. PR Wales

99 20
    My pleasure Khalid.

Truth be known a single press release over Google news is going to do little in the grand scheme of things.

But if you can get your head into creating a drawn out PR campaign, creating two or three releases a week over 3, or even 6 months, using the method you "well nailed" above ;), it can make things happen pretty quickly.

Nice job man. :)

Ian