Bugs on UKBF

Discussion in 'Feedback & Help' started by Kat Haylock, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Kat Haylock

Kat Haylock Community Editor Staff Member

Hey everyone,

We're in the process of making some changes to UKBF (including switching over to https - I know, finally!)

Because the site's had so many custom edits over the years, there are a few things that are a little... skewed. The forums should be fine, but bear with us on a few of the pages (Membership, Rules, Directory etc). We should have things back to normal ASAP.

In the meantime, if you encounter any oddities with the functionality of the site, please let me know. It's been a bit like trying to guide a bull through a china shop.

Thanks!

Kat

Posted: Jan 17, 2018 By: Kat Haylock Member since: Jul 11, 2016
  2. fisicx

fisicx It's Major Clanger! Staff Member

Members profiles on a mobile phone. It’s never worked.

Another annoyance is the inconsistent link styles. They seem to be different on each template.

Posted: Jan 17, 2018 By: fisicx Member since: Sep 12, 2006
  3. Clinton

Clinton UKBF Big Shot Full Member

The only odd things I see are members... like fisicx (and me of course). I guess there's nothing you can do about that!

All the best with the changes. If you want a website review when you're done, you're know where to start a thread.

Posted: Jan 17, 2018 By: Clinton Member since: Jan 17, 2010
  4. AJ Products

AJ Products UKBF Contributor Full Member

I am a new member. And until today I was able to add images to a post thread. But today I tried to add an image (and it will ask me for an URL for the image). And I got a notification that I cant post that thread because it containedURL url. But the only url was the image, which I was able to do until now. Not sure if this a bug or not. But thought to let you know.

Posted: Feb 14, 2018 By: AJ Products Member since: Jan 10, 2018