Blank / White Boxing in China.

Discussion in 'International Business' started by mrka, Jun 6, 2019.

1. mrka

mrka UKBF Contributor Free Member

98 3
    Is there ANY way to get good sent from China (or anywhere in Asia) to Europe or America without any chinese stamps or labels on the box?

I want to ship direct to customer from China. But makes no sense in shipping to me from china (in uk or spain) then ship from there to either UK, Europe or America.

I sell a service, we manufacture for other companies, I don't think it's any secret that a lot of things are made in china now, but still, when you receive a book from Amazon it always comes in an Amazon box, building the brand and just making the service a whole lot more predictable (which is key in that sort of thing).

I know competitors who do it, ship from china direct to customer, btu not sure if they have a reboxing service? Can't see if it exists. Or if there is any way to get a box to cutomer without labels.

Posted: Jun 6, 2019 By: mrka Member since: Jul 11, 2013
  2. MY OFFICE IN CHINA

MY OFFICE IN CHINA UKBF Big Shot Full Member

4,216 852
    A plain box is possible, but if its being shipped direct from China direct to your customer, there will have to be some sort of paperwork or indication from the courier handling the parcel that the shipment originates from China.

Ideally you want to work with a company that can add your name (C/O) to the commercial invoice and you tell your customers that you are arranging the shipping yourself to their address.

Posted: Jun 6, 2019 By: MY OFFICE IN CHINA Member since: Nov 16, 2011
  3. mrka

98 3
    Yeah, I think a few of said this.. Hmmm..

Only other way is to post to me and post myself... But that would means more costs onto the customer.

4. MY OFFICE IN CHINA

4,216 852
    How many parcels do your send out per week/month?

5. mrka

98 3
    I would imagine or hope we can get to about 20 unique orders a week.. So that is me sending rders to china, and them shipping 20 orders a week... Possibly not just one factory, as I use a few different factories for different things... But maybe if things pick up 5 to 8 from each factory a week.

6. MY OFFICE IN CHINA

4,216 852
    By the sound of it, you are not working with factories. It seems you are working with wholesalers if they are accepting small orders on a regular basis.

What are your average order quantities per item?

7. mrka

98 3
    I think I am with factories... My minimums are around 100, though some have asked for 2000, but most are happy with 100 only. Making plastic toys etc. I have asked most who I deal with and most say factories.

8. MBE2017

MBE2017 UKBF Enthusiast Free Member

836 209
    The Chinese will say anything to you.

Posted: Jun 6, 2019 By: MBE2017 Member since: Feb 16, 2017
  9. MY OFFICE IN CHINA

4,216 852
    As above.

If you ask a China supplier, they will give you the answers you want to hear.

Take most replies with a pinch of salt.

Orders for 100pcs of plastic toys will not be from a factory.

10. Mr D

Mr D UKBF Legend Free Member

14,874 1,622
    Order 100,000 and may not be from a factory.

The middlemen can tell you they are a factory when really working out of a cubicle in someone else's office. What are you going to do, visit them in person?
    Order a hundred plastic toys and someone is getting them out of storage.

Posted: Jun 6, 2019 By: Mr D Member since: Feb 12, 2017
  11. mrka

98 3
    These are fully custom items, not just toys... Not toys, but high quality customized items....

12. Mr D

Mr D UKBF Legend Free Member

14,874 1,622
    And the person you deal with may be a middleman who knows what factories to place an order with.
    Until you investigate and have someone visit the factory you may find it hard to be certain what you are dealing with.

Posted: Jun 6, 2019 By: Mr D Member since: Feb 12, 2017
  13. CHUKTC

CHUKTC UKBF Contributor Free Member

87 13
    AS other have said here and elsewhere, most suppliers will claim to be factories, often with beautiful pictures of their factory and workforce and some will even take you around a factory if you visit despite the fact they are an agent not a factory!

On a separate note if you are importing toys you will I am sure be aware they need to be CE marked and comply with European Toy Safety Directive 2009/48/EC. As an importer it is your responsibility to ensure the CE is genuine (there are a LOT of fake CE markings in China). You should ask for a copy of the technical file for each product, check it carefully and keep it on record. If they can't provide a technical file they cant put a CE mark on it.

Posted: Jun 24, 2019 By: CHUKTC Member since: Jan 2, 2019