Biodegradable/Compostable Cello Bags A4/A5 with Seal Strip Where Can I find them?

Discussion in 'Green Business' started by Bronco78th, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Bronco78th

Bronco78th UKBF Contributor Free Member

82 3
    Hi all,

Im trying to do my minuscule bit for the environment and require clear strip Seal Bags of A5/A4 size that are biodegradable but also reasonably cheap....the big players seem to do them but for quite big quantities.

I did buy a number from worldofEnvelopes.com or one of there subsidiaries but having typed in the code on the invoice they don't seem to do them anymore.

I can get them from eBay/Etsy/Amazon but would rather go to a company that I can keep going back to who is likely to always have them in stock rather than continually looking for random sellers on market places.

The Bags are used for presentation and protection (silver plated etc) and go as part of the items interior packing so can't have any markings or labels (a small biodegradable/recycling logo will be fine...but no massive stamps) and must be transparent/clear.

Any supplier suggestions?

Posted: Jun 19, 2019 By: Bronco78th Member since: Sep 1, 2017
  2. Mr D

Mr D UKBF Legend Free Member

17,659 2,012
    Some of the sellers on ebay / amazon etc are not random sellers, they are regular traders. Keep ordering from them if you want.
    Check out the companies you find, see if they likely keep the items in stock.

Posted: Jun 19, 2019 By: Mr D Member since: Feb 12, 2017
  3. WaveJumper

WaveJumper UKBF Enthusiast Free Member

564 101
    Always makes me smile when looking for items now, once I have found a supplier before I place an order I always checkout eBay as most seem to have a shop on there too and I find they will sell the same product cheaper and in a lot of cases get free postage thrown in too

Posted: Jun 19, 2019 By: WaveJumper Member since: Aug 26, 2013
  4. atmosbob

atmosbob UKBF Ace Free Member

3,915 881
    Aren't Cello bags biogeedradable anyway? All they are is trees.

Posted: Jun 19, 2019 By: atmosbob Member since: Oct 26, 2009
  5. alan1302

alan1302 UKBF Enthusiast Free Member

630 111
    Yes, they are.

Posted: Jun 19, 2019 By: alan1302 Member since: Jun 2, 2018
  6. Bronco78th

Bronco78th UKBF Contributor Free Member

82 3
    Thanks all.

I do occasionally still find it the other way. A company my employer used for years traded on eBay and their own website. I went onto their site and found the prices were cheaper than on eBay even....including Postage. But yes the market places are normally cheaper. I just want convenience really :)

Well this makes it all abit easier than!

John

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 By: Bronco78th Member since: Sep 1, 2017