Beta description - more keywords or unique content?

Discussion in 'SEO, PPC and Online Marketing' started by Milda Zakaite, Feb 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Milda Zakaite

Milda Zakaite UKBF Newcomer Free Member

9 0
    Hello guys,
    I am working on title and meta descriptions. As I notice, there are more and more unique content and nice idioms in beta description than keywords. What do you think, which option is more attractive to the customer?
    thank you for the options. if you have any interesting readings, please share it. :rolleyes:

Posted: Feb 26, 2018 By: Milda Zakaite Member since: Dec 12, 2017
  2. fisicx

fisicx It's Major Clanger! Staff Member

30,590 8,983
    A well written and enticing meta description can generate clicks. So put as much effort into these as you do on all your other SEO activities.

Posted: Feb 26, 2018 By: fisicx Member since: Sep 12, 2006
  3. SEOLiam

SEOLiam UKBF Newcomer Free Member

4 0
    Optimise for humans, that's the part they will read before they visit your website, make it persuasive and interesting. You can even include an offer... 'free smiles - get yours today!'

Posted: Feb 27, 2018 By: SEOLiam Member since: Feb 1, 2018
  4. Tim Marner

Tim Marner UKBF Newcomer Free Member

14 9
    An obvious one but length is also important too. Meta descriptions can be any length, but Google generally truncates snippets at about 300 characters I believe. Keep in mind that the "optimal" length will vary depending on the situation, and your primary goal should be to provide value and drive clicks like fisicx and seoliam pointed out.

Posted: Feb 27, 2018 By: Tim Marner Member since: Feb 13, 2018
  5. websensejim

websensejim UKBF Contributor Free Member

79 16
    Beta description? I was expecting to learn about a new technique there for a minute ;)

Posted: Feb 27, 2018 By: websensejim Member since: Jul 22, 2015
  6. StevePoster

StevePoster UKBF Enthusiast Free Member

956 138
    The title must be specific, interesting and one of a kind while the description must offer the better benefits compared to other similar business.

Posted: Mar 8, 2018 By: StevePoster Member since: Nov 29, 2013
  7. Killua7

Killua7 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

18 0
    You should use enough keywords, not too many and try to create unique content, because the clicking of visitors is the real goal for you

Posted: Mar 16, 2018 By: Killua7 Member since: Jan 27, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.