Best way to get extra cash in your spare time

Discussion in 'Sales, Marketing & PR' started by Tonyste, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Tonyste

Tonyste UKBF Newcomer Free Member

11 0
    What can any one do if marketing ideas are not coming by

Posted: Jan 27, 2018 By: Tonyste Member since: Apr 9, 2017
  2. Mr D

Mr D UKBF Legend Free Member

7,074 744
    Highest income probably from selling illegal drugs. Least risk probably delivering newspapers.
    What do you want to do and what are your skills?

Posted: Jan 27, 2018 By: Mr D Member since: Feb 12, 2017
  3. fisicx

fisicx It's Major Clanger! Staff Member

28,381 8,387
    Stand on the corner offering ‘personal services’. You can make decent money if you wear a short enough skirt.

Posted: Jan 27, 2018 By: fisicx Member since: Sep 12, 2006
  4. Toby Willows

Toby Willows UKBF Regular Free Member

727 157
    Gambling on horse racing. It’s very profitable if you don’t lose.

Posted: Jan 27, 2018 By: Toby Willows Member since: Jun 20, 2016
  5. simon field

simon field UKBF Big Shot Full Member - Verified Business

3,858 1,459
    Sell cakes on street corners if you can't find a short enough skirt.

Posted: Jan 27, 2018 By: simon field Member since: Feb 4, 2011
  6. sminter1st

sminter1st UKBF Contributor Free Member

32 6
    What are you good at? What do you like doing? All good profitable schemes come from a combination of these two factors I find. If you like doing something but you're not good at it, it won't work. If you're good at something but you don't like doing it, you won't be happy. But for ideas, I guess: work in a bar/restaurant/delivery driver, transcribe audio files, wash cars, babysit, sell stuff on eBay, car boot sales, fruit/veg picking, phone chat/web stream :)

Posted: Jan 28, 2018 By: sminter1st Member since: Apr 17, 2014
  7. Highland Spring

Highland Spring UKBF Regular Full Member

130 10
    The Gig economy is on the rise. So look at that. I use about 25 subcontractors all around the world creating conent and performing different tasks some coding some design, some writing.

Check out some of the many sites like People per Hour, its not so easy to break into it but if you have a skill then it can be great. I am slowly using this approach to build a back office type of function in lower costs countries, I have a couple of people in Ukraine who are good when English is not essential but a technical task is needed and a low price is required, plus a lot free lancing in the USA when English and quality or special knowledge is needed when price is not so sensitive.

What is good is that I can get things done whenever I need and none of the traditional recruitment barriers are in play.

Posted: Jan 28, 2018 By: Highland Spring Member since: Jan 20, 2018
  8. KindaichiShota

KindaichiShota UKBF Newcomer Free Member

21 5
    In spare time we can sell daily necessary products or electronic stuff over internet..

Posted: Jan 29, 2018 By: KindaichiShota Member since: Nov 8, 2017
  9. Joel Huang

Joel Huang UKBF Contributor Free Member

59 8
    You can increase your income in spare time probably by learning some techniques which make more money, for example, you can do freelancing as an SEO Experts or all Digital Marketing Expert. You just need to set your goals.

Posted: Jan 30, 2018 By: Joel Huang Member since: Nov 8, 2017
  10. Tonyste

11 0
    Greetings
    True what you all say but am not talking about being a sale man or creating a business that is a temporary gig. On 29 July 2017 I will be reviling my new book on the exchange market, it been a long journey since started the first draft, now all that research and long hour on the desk shall pay off, I've titled the book the manuscript to the foreign exchange market, with my 95% profitable strategy and loop hole that any one can use to manipulate the exchange market. I have so many ideas on earning money fast and it's impossible, I'll post more in the future about these ideas.

Posted: Feb 3, 2018 By: Tonyste Member since: Apr 9, 2017
  11. Tonyste

11 0
    Hello, long ago I made a typo, the final date fro my First book will be on 29 July 2018. The book contains clear details about my journey in the world market and how to fore see the great opportunities that are around you. Make you life worth living and look out fro my first book. Knowledge is power and I'll give in the simplest form possible.

Posted: May 26, 2018 at 1:41 PM By: Tonyste Member since: Apr 9, 2017
  12. Mr D

Mr D UKBF Legend Free Member

7,074 744

And you are reviling your own book?
    Unusual.
    Ever thought of positively promoting it instead? Talking it up rather than criticizing it?

Posted: May 26, 2018 at 1:51 PM By: Mr D Member since: Feb 12, 2017