Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Ecommerce Forum' started by moorland72, May 5, 2015.
In business, both in uk and in Poland, we use DPD services.
I have clients that use so many different ones. From a consumer preference, I have always found DPD & Royal Mail the best
I'd use a smaller company to do it until you build it up to a sufficient quantity
Bit late to the party, apologies if I've missed some key details from the thread. Definitely do a search for the 'Royal Mail Business Price Guide 25 March 2019'. I'll reference some key pages below.
- For low value items (<£30), Royal Mail untracked is typically the cheapest option by far
- If you're sending 1000+ parcels per year to the UK, Royal Mail 48 would be a decent option, which would cost £2.26 for parcels up to 1kg. See page 16 of RM price guide.
- For your international orders, Royal Mail Business Parcels (Zone Sort) would be a good one to look at. Approx £5.50 and £8 for Europe and Rest of World respectively. See page 33 of RM price guide.
- If your items are worth more than £30, then it might be worth considering a tracked service.
- For the UK, Royal Mail Tracked 48 would probably be best and would cost around £4 - you'd need to contact them directly for an accurate quote on this.
- For Europe, Royal Mail Business Parcels Tracked and Signed is best. See page 29 of RM price guide - cost would be approx. £10
- For USA, Fedex do a next day service for around £15 - you'd have to enquire with them directly to get an exact price.
Hope that's useful,
Just joined. Thanks for the info @Joe Tagg - Most people throughout this thread lean towards RM for UK delivery for small parcels. 30 minutes of reading here has saved a lot of time. Thank you.