Best CRM platform?

Discussion in 'General Business Forum' started by Orilord, Feb 13, 2019 at 8:56 AM.

1. Orilord

Orilord UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1 0
    Hey guys, what CRM you use for your business and why?

I tested Bitrix24 and AgileCRM, trying to decide which one is better for me.

I run a marketing agency. So client volumes are not too big, but I want to have everything in one place.

Bitrix24 - seems a bit too big and clunky to me. But it has tons of functionalities.
    AgileCRM - still trying to understand it, looks like quite a good option. Not perfect, but not bad either.

Do you have some experience with that? What could you recommend?

Posted: Feb 13, 2019 at 8:56 AM By: Orilord Member since: Aug 3, 2018
  2. Mark Laurie

Mark Laurie UKBF Contributor Free Member

87 15
    Posted: Feb 13, 2019 at 9:21 AM By: Mark Laurie Member since: Apr 10, 2018
  3. Helpful Johnny

Helpful Johnny UKBF Contributor Free Member

53 9
    Two questions. What's the best fruit? And what's the best colour? There is no best.

What are you trying to achieve would be a good place to start and what problems are you trying to solve?

My personal experience with Agile was not positive from buggy software to inane emails from the team. For marketing purposes Hubspot is a great popular platform but as I say it's completely about what you are trying to achieve..

Posted: Feb 13, 2019 at 10:13 AM By: Helpful Johnny Member since: Dec 28, 2018
  4. isgk

isgk UKBF Newcomer Free Member

3 0
    I use HubSpot. Just go for it.

Posted: Feb 13, 2019 at 2:31 PM By: isgk Member since: Feb 13, 2019
  5. Natasha LAIT

Natasha LAIT UKBF Newcomer Free Member

3 0
    Get response is popular and recommended by SBB.

Posted: Feb 13, 2019 at 4:35 PM By: Natasha LAIT Member since: Feb 13, 2019
  6. pentel

pentel UKBF Regular Free Member

356 57
    Less Annoying CRM works well for us. It is really easy to use. And yes it is less annoying.

Posted: Feb 13, 2019 at 7:09 PM By: pentel Member since: Mar 12, 2011
  7. JoeCM2

JoeCM2 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

8 0
    Had a very bad experience with iDoc Pro develop a company specific CRM within construction, would avoid... manufacturers within our industry tend to use SalesForce

Posted: Feb 14, 2019 at 9:35 AM By: JoeCM2 Member since: Dec 28, 2018
  8. MEAVO

MEAVO UKBF Contributor Full Member

50 10
    Also use Hubspot and very pleased.

Posted: Feb 14, 2019 at 11:56 AM By: MEAVO Member since: Nov 12, 2018
  9. tony84

tony84 UKBF Big Shot Free Member

5,393 933
    I have spent months reviewing crm systems.
    I went with another system previously and wasted a small fortune on it.
    I have now signed up with OpenCRM - so far I am quite impressed. If you are happy to spend a bit of time learning how to edit the fields, it is easy to do. I have more or less built the form, the bit I can not do are the more technical aspects (adding up income and deducting expenses) and also fields that appear/disappear depending on the answers provided - so they are doing those bits for me.

Customers can upload documents securely (great for GDPR) and it actually works well unlike the system I used previous. IT can also be used for invoicing and so on.

Well worth a look, it is £33 a month plus vat per person.

Another system I liked was Capsule CRM but I worked out by the time I paid for all of the plug ins for the bits it did not do, it would be more expensive a "bitty" rather than all being part of the same system.

Posted: Feb 14, 2019 at 12:25 PM By: tony84 Member since: Apr 14, 2008
  10. Sue Berry

Sue Berry UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1 0
    Streak is a good CRM that works with Gmail. You can access a free version which has a lot of useful features. I'm really impressed with it, and currently use the free version.

Posted: Feb 14, 2019 at 3:27 PM By: Sue Berry Member since: Feb 14, 2019