AWS is giving away free website design to all businesses

Discussion in 'Press Releases' started by marky9378, Jan 28, 2009.

1. marky9378

marky9378 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

218 15
    [​IMG]

AWS is giving away free website design to all businesses

In the current state of the of the economic climate AWS from Gloucester has come up with a free website design service recently. This helps new start up businesses and current small businesses who have not got the money to pay a web designer.

Mark Tawney owner of AWS says ‘’This is a fantastic way to get businesses on the web. We like to help businesses and help them grow . We have a wide range of paid upgrades to enchance there website these could be purchased at anytime only if the customer wishes to upgrade.’’

Our free website design service would be to all businesses who takes on our hosting package.

For more information please visit www.freewebsitedesignuk.co.uk or telephone Mark Tawney on 01452 548729.

Posted: Jan 28, 2009 By: marky9378 Member since: Dec 7, 2008
  2. garysumpter

garysumpter UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1,417 93
    It seems like this 'free website' offer gets posted here every day?

Posted: Jan 28, 2009 By: garysumpter Member since: Dec 4, 2007
  3. marky9378

218 15
    i think people has got to try and stay a float these days lol. But this is a great offer !!!

4. dave_n

dave_n UKBF Newcomer Free Member

2,859 275
    how does offering services for free help anyone stay afloat?
    i'm lost!

Posted: Jan 28, 2009 By: dave_n Member since: Oct 27, 2007
  5. PointandStare

PointandStare UKBF Newcomer Free Member

940 192
    Agree with Dave. Offers like this simply undermine the industry and stink of desperation.
    Offer something as part of a package maybe, but just giving stuff away because people 'aint got the cash' is commercial suicide.

On the other side of the fence, if I was a company taking you up on this offer, how do I know that you're going to be around in a month let alone a year.

Posted: Jan 28, 2009 By: PointandStare Member since: Apr 20, 2008
  6. marky9378

218 15
    sorry you feel this way but this way you gain new customers this is a long term plan not short term.

We cannot disclose our companies plans and secrets but we guarentee you we will be around for years as this is a family business and it will be passed on.

7. tyrone

tyrone UKBF Newcomer Free Member

86 14
    Trust me - no one takes you seriously when you make that kind of offer about a service that other people charge decent rates for.

It makes people suspicious and actually harms your chances of winning good business contracts, you spend alot of time getting your time wasted for nothing.

Then you actually have to build the website etc etc and before you know it you have wasted PRECIOUS time on someone who is only after what they can get - The type of people most sales people qualify OUT as prospective profitable business customers.

Take it from me - been there, done that - DUMPED IT after 2 months of wasted time,

Don't make your whole business your offer - thats counter intuitive - offer people incentive for doing business with you - ie

3 free hours SEO support each month for the first three months of your website being built by us so that your website can make you more money!

- You have far more credibility, you make much more money and people think they are getting a great deal.

Best of luck

Cheers

Tyrone

Posted: Jan 28, 2009 By: tyrone Member since: Nov 12, 2007
  8. alphanumeric

alphanumeric UKBF Newcomer Free Member

481 91
    its an interesting offer that has massively hiked hidden upgrades such as charging £100 for seo per page and £100 for directory submission.

Posted: Jan 28, 2009 By: alphanumeric Member since: Jan 26, 2009