Autumn Worcestershire UKBF Event

Discussion in 'Events' started by VeryMark, Jan 24, 2006.

?

Are you interested in coming to this event?

1. Yes, definitely

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Maybe, depending on other commitments

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, but I might if (see my PM)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VeryMark

VeryMark Contributor

1,610 235
    Last year I organised with another business owner a business-to-business festival under the name NewBiz Business Festival here in Bromsgrove.

This year's NewBiz Business Festival will be held at the Bank House Hotel near Worcester, on 11th October 2006, running from about 2pm until 8 or 9 pm including a seminar programme.

It occurs to me that this year's Festival could also be used as an opportunity for forum members to have a regional get-together, as the location is relatively easily accessible from the West Midlands, Gloucester/Cheltenham and, further afield, Bristol, South Wales and Oxford.

For example, forum members booking a table to exhibit could be identified as such or be grouped together in the hall, and a room could be set aside also for forum members for networking or a seminar etc.

I'd like to know how many people would be interested in this.

The cost of attendance would be reasonable, e.g. less then £60 to exhibit, nothing to simply come as a visitor.

PM me with any comments and/or complete the poll, please.

Posted: Jan 24, 2006 By: VeryMark Member since: Sep 20, 2004
  2. VeryMark

VeryMark Contributor

1,610 235
    For anyone that's interested, details of last year's NewBiz Festival can be found at www.n-e-w.biz.

Posted: Jan 24, 2006 By: VeryMark Member since: Sep 20, 2004
  3. Rob Holmes

Rob Holmes Contributor

3,786 23
    << Moved to events >>

Posted: Jan 24, 2006 By: Rob Holmes Member since: Mar 23, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.