General Business Forum Brought to you by Total Gas & Power

Automated timesheets - which software (if any) do you use?

Discussion in 'General Business Forum' started by paulomunky, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paulomunky

paulomunky UKBF Newcomer Free Member

80 0
    We are a North East software company called 1DayLater helping businesses to automate their timesheets and track staff activities (time, money and mileage). We can also link into Outlook software to make organisational change very minor.

If any local companies have 5 minutes to spare, then please fill out our survey. You will be doing us a great favour by helping us to understand what kinds of systems are commonly used. And more importantly we might be able to save you thousands every year in lost man-hours.

Our web-based software also has a free version for freelancers and other professionals - feel free to check us out

Paul, Managing Director
    1DayLater.com

Posted: Apr 18, 2010 By: paulomunky Member since: Dec 12, 2008
  2. QuickHomeBuyers

QuickHomeBuyers UKBF Ace Full Member

2,217 198
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2010
    Posted: Apr 19, 2010 By: QuickHomeBuyers Member since: Jan 9, 2010
  3. paulomunky

80 0
    Seems I'm not the only one having a late one :)

The free web-based version of our software will give you an idea what we are about, although that is just the freelancer version. Our work with larger companies has multi user analysis etc. You won't need to d/load anything

If you are interested after checking out our site let me know and I'll add you to our mailing list - then I can send you some case studies / our portfolio etc

Thanks for taking the time to do our survey by the way!

Paul

Posted: Apr 19, 2010 By: paulomunky Member since: Dec 12, 2008
  4. paulomunky

80 0
    Getting some great responses to this so far - thanks guys!

Posted: Apr 19, 2010 By: paulomunky Member since: Dec 12, 2008
  5. WinnieMinnie&Oscar

WinnieMinnie&Oscar UKBF Newcomer Free Member

27 1
    In the uk there seems to be a gap in the market for something like this that includes scheduling. I had to go to the states to get mine, however i have to keep my computer settings on the american short date for it to work....heh.

To get something better that would work without me changing settings (again something else from the states) we are talking about £2000. Especially with exchange rates with usd atm.

This is the one i really want, it's the best you can get. http://www.insightdirect.com/maid-service/

Last edited: Apr 19, 2010
    Posted: Apr 19, 2010 By: WinnieMinnie&Oscar Member since: Apr 18, 2010
  6. paulomunky

80 0
    Seems like you went a long way for this software!

It's encouraging to know that we may have found a niche market. I believe most med-big office based companies could save thousands a year by automating their systems and reducing admin time.

I'll check out Maid Service now, thanks for the heads up

Posted: Apr 20, 2010 By: paulomunky Member since: Dec 12, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.