Are there any fulfillment companies who can cater for small, eco-friendly businesses?

Discussion in 'Ecommerce Forum' started by GlitterClaire, Jun 25, 2019.

1. GlitterClaire

GlitterClaire UKBF Newcomer Free Member

3 0
    Hello :)

I am in the process of setting up an e-commerce business which is going to be 100% plastic free so I am looking for a fulfillment company who can cater to this requirement. I will be selling eco-friendly clothing and accessories.

I am looking for somewhere with simple pricing, who can use plastic free boxes/bags &/or biodegradable mailers and cost effective for a small business.

I used to use a brilliant fulfillment company with my last e-commerce company (which I sold last year) who were great but they sadly closed down last year. It worked really well because they were a small business too so it was a very personal service. Most of the fulfillment companies I am finding on google seem geared towards bigger businesses or overly complicated with their pricing structure!

Ideally I am after around £3.50 for an average order in Royal Mail 24hr/1st class which would be for example a sweatshirt (pick, pack, packaging and postage). The last company I used it was c.£3 for the first 1-3 items and included a sticker on the packaging and insert in the order.

Is there anywhere anyone would recommend?! Really appreciate any help!

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 By: GlitterClaire Member since: Aug 23, 2016
  2. Victoria_V

Victoria_V UKBF Contributor Full Member

78 10
  3. Mike Godwin

Mike Godwin UKBF Contributor Free Member

90 16
    I work with V A Distribution Swindon (Alan Walters) who are very good and I know they handle or used to handle the fulfillment for a company importing & distributing 'Vegan' handbags throughout the UK, Europe & Worldwide. They could be a good fit for your business....

Posted: Jun 27, 2019 By: Mike Godwin Member since: Mar 27, 2018
  4. Sam Drury

Sam Drury UKBF Contributor Free Member

65 10
    Hi,

I use Rayloo Ltd, they have been very efficient and responsive to my needs (I run my wife's company among other things we sell bandana bibs https://funkygiraffebibs.co.uk) they have been brilliant in doing ad hoc stuff from me and definitely have gone above and beyond . It is a small company so can do that personal service.

You can email Ben [email protected]

Posted: Jun 28, 2019 By: Sam Drury Member since: Sep 15, 2017
  5. GlitterClaire

GlitterClaire UKBF Newcomer Free Member

3 0
    Thank you very much Mike :) I will get in touch with Alan :)

Posted: Jul 1, 2019 By: GlitterClaire Member since: Aug 23, 2016