Anyone here from east yorkshire?

Discussion in 'Yorkshire & Humberside' started by hullcan, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Network Yorkshire

Network Yorkshire UKBF Newcomer Free Member

650 49
    Hi

We are based in East Yorkshire, run Networking events across the region and are launching in Hull soon!!

Posted: Feb 9, 2009 By: Network Yorkshire Member since: Jan 28, 2009
  2. DambTech

DambTech UKBF Newcomer Free Member

321 41
    Another Networking group started just before Christmas 2008, it is called 4 Networking (http://www.4networking.biz/). They have a very large forum for members and the next meeting is on Friday 13th at Home Farm(Premier Inn) in Hessle. All are welcome and you get a choice of Breakfasts - English or Conti. £10 when you get there and you get to meet like minded people who want to promote there business.

If interested then have a look at the forum or just turn up.

The best thing about this networking group is you can go to any of the meeting through out the UK. Once you are a member you can just book online and turn up, you are not just stuck with Hull.

Cheers
    Dave

Posted: Feb 10, 2009 By: DambTech Member since: Apr 24, 2008
  3. karl@247securitysolutions

[email protected] UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1 0
    I am the Managing Director of 24-7 Security Solutions, which is a local security services company based on Caroline Street, Hull, East Yorkshire.

The credit crunch is having an affect on all types of business at the moment in time and all companies are looking at ways to cut operating expenses.

24-7 Security Solutions are currently offering to beat all existing security service costs by 5%, if the the current security provider is under contract and the renewal date is not due yet, that isnt a problem, 24-7 Security Solutions will implement the 5% cost saving when the new contract begins.

SECURITY SERVICES PROVIDED:-

CCTV INSTALLATION
    CCTV MAINTENANCE
    CCTV MONITORING
    KEY HOLDING
    ALARM INSTALLATION
    ALARM RESPONSE
    MOBILE PATROLS
    SECURITY MANNED GUARDING

TELEPHONE: 01482 645 830
    MOBILE: 07961 972173

Posted: Feb 10, 2009 By: [email protected] Member since: Feb 10, 2009
  4. Network Yorkshire

650 49
    The down side is it's £250 to join or £490 to join 4N if you won't to go to all their groups...

Our membership is £120 plus benifits for automatic access to every group plus we regularly do full breakfast for a fiver to help promote the group and make it more cost effective than paying a tenner everytime.....

Posted: Feb 10, 2009 By: Network Yorkshire Member since: Jan 28, 2009
  5. DambTech

321 41
    It doesn't cost anything to go on the forums and register so at least you can still get your business name known.

Posted: Feb 10, 2009 By: DambTech Member since: Apr 24, 2008
  6. Network Yorkshire

650 49
    Very true i'd recommend that as the best way to get involved.

That's why at NY we promote the use of UKBF with it being the largest online business networking forum in the UK rather than taking years to try building our own...

It's all about value and risk management at the moment so more and more bsuinesses are looking for the best value from their networking as well as their regular business activities. That's why we are launching some exciting business benifits to membership very soon watch this space!

We're also looking for a group leader for our new group in Hull if you know of anyone let me know....

Last edited: Feb 10, 2009
    Posted: Feb 10, 2009 By: Network Yorkshire Member since: Jan 28, 2009
  7. Network Yorkshire

650 49
    Hi Guys

PM'd a couple of you with this info but thought I should make it public also!

After lots of rearranged meetings due to the weather we will finally be back on track at the Beverley meeting in the morning...

As a special offer when you sign in and pay for your breakfast you'll get £2 cashback!

This offer is only available at the Beverley and Stokesley meetings this week!!

I'd really appreciate it if you or a colleague were able to come along in the morning and help support the Bevereley group....

Hopefully see you in the morning 8 until 10am at:

The Victoria
    Victoria Road
    Beverley
    HU17 8PJ

Thanks

Posted: Mar 2, 2009 By: Network Yorkshire Member since: Jan 28, 2009
  8. suggie

suggie UKBF Newcomer Free Member

12 0
    Hi I am suggie been living in driffield for the last 7 years but am a leeds loiner interested in the networking evenings particularly the Ladies only , whoever or wherever you are please give me a shout I am here to help people of all shapes and sizes etc and stop them getting in the **** financially if at all possible,not a ghoul who is waiting for people who are already drowning regards SUGGIE

Posted: Mar 2, 2009 By: suggie Member since: Feb 27, 2009
  9. Network Yorkshire

650 49
    You'de be more than welcome to come along to one or several of our events....

Scarborough next Wednesday or perhaps Beverley the following Tuesday would be better for you?

Posted: Mar 6, 2009 By: Network Yorkshire Member since: Jan 28, 2009
  10. Christine Hough

Christine Hough UKBF Big Shot Free Member

3,114 602
    Hi,
    We are in East Yorks and work from our home in N. Ferriby.

Great place to live and Hull is a totally different place in the centre now from the place I came to in 1982 ... it is really moving!

Anyone know a bookkeeper who would do very part time work in Ferriby?

Cheers

Last edited: Mar 10, 2009
    Posted: Mar 10, 2009 By: Christine Hough Member since: Mar 31, 2006
  11. DambTech

321 41
    I will send you a pm with some details of an accountant, he may be able to help you.

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 By: DambTech Member since: Apr 24, 2008
  12. Network Yorkshire

650 49
    Hi Christine

Good to see a few more East Yorkshire busineses on here!

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 By: Network Yorkshire Member since: Jan 28, 2009
  13. Jane B

Jane B Guest

9 0
    It gets even posher!!! I used to live in Beverley, but now live in Cherry Burton!!!!!
    Hi, I am Jane and have just joined the forum. What line of business are you in?

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 By: Jane B Member since: Mar 16, 2009
  14. Jane B

Jane B Guest

9 0
    I have just joined the Forum, so thought as I am a'local', I would say 'Hi'. Where abouts in East Yorkshire are you?

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 By: Jane B Member since: Mar 16, 2009
  15. Network Yorkshire

650 49
    Hi Jane

Welcome to the forum!

It doesn't get much posher than Cherry Burton......

Posted: Mar 17, 2009 By: Network Yorkshire Member since: Jan 28, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.