Anyone heard or experienced pay by link solutions?

Discussion in 'Cashflow forum' started by Acejlari, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acejlari

Acejlari UKBF Newcomer Free Member

18 0
    Hi everyone,
    The reason why I am posting this thread is I experienced so many late payments as self-employed, and even now with my limited company.

So as many of us know that late payments are quite normal in the UK and it causes so many problems for SMEs.

So in order to improve the cashflow problems of SMEs, I am looking for a solution to improve the payments on time. And I found on Google, companies proposing pay by link payment.

I would like to know if ever someone tried already, if so please share your experience. I am sure it might be helpful for a lot of entrepreneurs.

Many thanks

Aissa

Posted: Jun 2, 2018 By: Acejlari Member since: May 24, 2018
  2. 4PYQU7

4PYQU7 Guest

0 0
    Hi,
    We have not heard of 'pay by link solutions' however we are a limited company also and we help businesses that need help with getting their invoices paid and reducing late payments and working with you and your clients to get them to pay to your terms. So to help you, do you follow these processes, 1. do your invoices go out in a timely manner? 2. do you send customer statements? 3. do you know when your customers generally do their payments? Hope this helps as most of these online companies don't give that personal support

Thanks

Posted: Jul 19, 2018 By: 4PYQU7 Member since: Jan 1, 1970
  3. NickGrogan

NickGrogan UKBF Ace Full Member

2,237 515
    When do you start chasing payments?
    How do you chase them?

Posted: Jul 23, 2018 By: NickGrogan Member since: Nov 15, 2012
  4. 4PYQU7

4PYQU7 Guest

0 0

Posted: Jul 23, 2018 By: 4PYQU7 Member since: Jan 1, 1970