Anybody dealt with 'PaymentSense' Merchant Co???

Discussion in 'Retail' started by Stevie Wonder, Feb 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BenKirkwood

BenKirkwood Contributor

294 48
    Private Message, Its the mail icon top of UKBF next to your profile name

Posted: Jun 8, 2015 By: BenKirkwood Member since: Aug 4, 2010
  2. MassVapour

MassVapour UKBF Newcomer

2 0
    Unfortunately I am with payment sense and they are far expensive than what they said to you over the phone or email, to many hidden charge> at the moment I open a ticket to close my account and I should say do not go with them.

Posted: May 24, 2016 By: MassVapour Member since: Jun 28, 2013
  3. Brighton1

Brighton1 UKBF Newcomer

1 0
    Please don't trust Payment Sense! I wasn't sure about signing up because of cancellation fees from my current card provider but the sales agent, Samantha White, insisted that they would pay up to £400 as a buy out cover. That was my only condition, which I asked several times about, that made me decide to sign up with them and even asked for written confirmation which she did by getting her "manager" to send me an email to confirm so. But now i've signed I have since been told that she did not include this and actually took it off when I signed without even mentioning it!?? I'm left totally shocked by such underhand tactics and in the 5 years of running my shop have never come across anything like this or such a difficult company...I've been on the phone since, trying to explain that it was not my mistake and even sent the email proof which they asked for, was told they would get back in touch within 48 hours, it's now been a week!!! I see they have no intention of getting in touch, the agent has disappeared too! Their customer service is totally non existent, I'm now just praying that there are no other hidden charges but reading more thoroughly other people's experiences is now really worrying me! Such a stress, please don't sign up with them!

Posted: Jul 22, 2016 By: Brighton1 Member since: Jul 22, 2016
  4. dave archer

dave archer Contributor

790 165

Seems that your predicament is just one of many of the complaints about Payment Sense
    dodgy dealings over the years.
    Does no one affected actually contact the Trading Standards office about this company ?

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/fdms-payment-sense-miss-seeling-of-lease-times-c722717.html

Posted: Jul 24, 2016 By: dave archer Member since: Mar 8, 2014
    • Useful Useful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.