General Business Forum Brought to you by Salesforce

Any recommendations for VoIP - working from home and the office

Discussion in 'General Business Forum' started by sands67, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Martin Patfield

Martin Patfield UKBF Contributor Full Member

95 23

Yes, the fine print reader has checked all through it.
    It took us a number of weeks to get it all agreed having checked through all the paperwork.
    We are well aware of the reviews which is what made us take a number of weeks to agree or decline.

Posted: Jun 11, 2020 By: Martin Patfield Member since: May 3, 2018
  2. sands67

sands67 UKBF Contributor Free Member

61 7
    sorry, I hadn't seen this post. yes please

Posted: Jul 5, 2020 By: sands67 Member since: Apr 10, 2011
  3. AndyBowness

AndyBowness UKBF Newcomer Free Member

4 2
    Just to give you another option, I use Soho66 and have been happy with their service. I'm a one-person business though, so I have never looked into their options for multiple users.

Posted: Jul 6, 2020 By: AndyBowness Member since: Jun 3, 2020
  4. Olivia Trott

Olivia Trott UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1 0
    VoIP technology has always been on-trend as it offers a series of benefits. In the current scenario of COVID, this technology proved itself again. Businesses are working remotely and running their operations seamlessly because of this technology. I have heard about a few VoIP service providers, some of them are Acefone, CallCenterhosting, and ameyo. Most of the businesses have good thoughts about Acefone; you can check their services.

Posted: Sep 22, 2020 By: Olivia Trott Member since: Sep 22, 2020
  5. Mark T Jones

Mark T Jones UKBF Big Shot Free Member

4,965 1,945
    can you do my marketing for me please?

Posted: Sep 22, 2020 By: Mark T Jones Member since: Nov 4, 2015
  6. Helpful Johnny

Helpful Johnny UKBF Regular Free Member

158 41
    Posted: Sep 22, 2020 By: Helpful Johnny Member since: Dec 28, 2018
  7. Mark T Jones

Mark T Jones UKBF Big Shot Free Member

4,965 1,945
    Posted: Sep 22, 2020 By: Mark T Jones Member since: Nov 4, 2015
  8. Devyce

Devyce UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1 0
    Hi there. I am not sure if this thread has been closed off but I would love to point you in our direction. We offer a VOIP solution for small businesses that allows business owners such as yourselves to issue their employees with a 2nd 07 mobile number on their personal device. In addition to this you receive a management portal to have greater control over your staff. Feel free to take a look at our website. Thanks!

Posted: Oct 14, 2020 By: Devyce Member since: Oct 14, 2020
  9. Paul FilmMaker

Paul FilmMaker UKBF Regular Free Member

114 32
    Don't know if this is still alive but I went with Tristar Tech Solutions and their systems work well everywhere you need them to (it's not their system, they're a reseller). I even used mine in China on holiday, just as an accident! Reason is:

1. I wanted all the standard phone stuff. i.e. physical phones & normal system features plus nice stuff.
    2. They also do an assessment and are just as likely not to sell you a phone or give you the hidden costs. e.g. They were dealing with a friend of mine and told him not to get it because their telecoms infrastructure was too poor to support it. It saved them a ton of time and hassle.
    3. Ancillaries cost. They're well priced if you do need other stuff to make it work. So if you have a small business with a couple of people, you'll be fine but if you need something bigger, maybe even with backups, a dedicated line might be necessary. They use the same dedicated lines as everyone else (they're all the same lines) but are way cheaper than, say, BT. So it's the same thing just costs less money.

If you need more info, just let me know. They saved me a ton of money and gave me a bit more convenience.

Posted: Oct 16, 2020 By: Paul FilmMaker Member since: Aug 29, 2018
  10. Underline Digital

Underline Digital UKBF Newcomer Full Member

18 1
    We have been using Vonage and SBF for about 10 years without any issues.

Posted: Oct 17, 2020 By: Underline Digital Member since: Sep 11, 2020
  11. Countrymun

Countrymun UKBF Regular Free Member

151 16
    Another thumbs up for Voipfone from here - it was recommended on here when we were looking for business phone.
    Can't say we need all the facilities that you mention but it is well-priced, quality is good on voice calls and I can forward whenever needed. Bought our desk phone from them too - older Snom version now but haven't had any issues.
    I find the online support/chat is excellent too.

Posted: Oct 18, 2020 By: Countrymun Member since: Sep 13, 2014