All Malaysian Flight 370 could be still alive and kicking

Discussion in 'Time Out' started by Swisaw, Mar 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swisaw

Swisaw UKBF Ace Full Member

1,824 149
    It is the fact that spy satellites of super powers cover every major movements in the air around the glob. There is no doubt that all super powers know what exactly happened to Malaysian Flight 370.

Regarding invisibility to radar, theoretically you can make any plane invisible to radar. Radar beams made up of negative electrons, which reflect back when hit some thing like a plane. To prevent reflection, charge outer surface of the plane positively. The positively charged surface should absorb all electron beams of the radar. In this way no electrons should remain to reflect and go back. If there is no reflection nothing will be visible on the screen. But this is very simplistic explanation.

Anyway, thanks to the posts of TLEasley, now we know exactly what happened to this plane and I was right when I stated that all passengers, I meant also crews, could be alive and kicking. What ever has happened to the passengers and crews, if anything has happened, it wouldn't have happened because of mechanical failures of the plane.

Posted: Apr 30, 2014 By: Swisaw Member since: Sep 24, 2010
  2. DazRave

DazRave UKBF Enthusiast Full Member

570 127
    Are you deluded?

No we do NOT. Show me proof! Even after all those posts by TLEasley, there is still not a single thing that is from anything other then somebody with a story.

Show me a leaked satellite photo of the plane landing at the clamied military base.

Oh wait. Their isn't one to show.

Posted: May 1, 2014 By: DazRave Member since: Jul 12, 2013
  3. TLEasley

TLEasley UKBF Newcomer Free Member

10 0
    KUDOS

While I disagree with “Jeff FV”, UKBF Moderator’s characterizations heshould nonetheless be commended for even though he finds my “conspiracy theory” “Ludicrous” (amusing through obvious absurdity) he has allowed its publication in his forum. This is the sign of a good moderator.

WILLIAM OF OCCAM VS SHERLOCK HOLMES

Occam's razor states that among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected while admitting that, more complicated solutions may ultimately prove correct, but—in the absence of certainty—the fewer assumptions that are made, the better.

Sherlock Holmes famous saying in “The Sign of the Four” (published in 1860, Doubleday, p. 111) states…” When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

I only seek to demonstrate that…

(1) The technology to electronically hijack a Boeing 777 via AWACS exists. (Fact)

(2) That an AWACS plane was in the area at the time of the disappearance of MH370 (Fact)

(3) That there may be compelling reasons for the U.S. to divert the plane. (Speculation)

In most cases of this nature the plane has simply crashed due to mechanical/electrical failure or pilot error.

Since not a single piece of wreckage has been found and since none of the planes 4 ELT’s (Emergency Locator Transmitters) were activated there is no hard evidence to suggest the plane crashed.

The government of Malaysia has stated that they believe the plane was deliberately taken and consider its disappearance a deliberate action by unknown actors.

The “simple solutions” supported by the “Razor” become less and less likely as time goes by while Sherlock Holmes’ “improbable” becomes more and more probable as other theories are eliminated.

Regardless of GRU or CIA all theories must be vetted against the facts.

Posted: May 1, 2014 By: TLEasley Member since: Apr 29, 2014
  4. TLEasley

10 0
    I'll be the first to admit that my briefing is mostly conjecture with only minimal actual factual support.

In a court of law it would not be deemed substantive despite what some might consider to be the persuasive nature of the "circumstantial" argument.it seems to support..

However, with that being said...given the "facts" we do have (which seem to change almost daily) the scenario presented remains among the most plausible ones I've analyzed to date.

I have made formal request to the Russian and Chinese Embassy in Washington DC and Houston to validate the report in the European Union Times referenced in my brief.

Posted: May 1, 2014 By: TLEasley Member since: Apr 29, 2014
  5. The Byre

The Byre UKBF Ace Free Member

9,065 3,555
    Not only is it simplistic, but fundamentally wrong!

Posted: May 1, 2014 By: The Byre Member since: Aug 13, 2013
  6. MASSEY

MASSEY UKBF Legend Full Member

10,328 1,783
    And they'll most probably tell you to sod off.

I seriously doubt that the USA would be allowed to hijack a plane full of Chinese people to an island governed by the UK.

If this was a credible scenario world war 3 would have started weeks ago.

Posted: May 1, 2014 By: MASSEY Member since: Nov 29, 2009
  7. Swisaw

1,824 149
    Radar, radio detection and ranging, is a radio wave and all usual radio waves made up of electrons, negative charges. Negative charges and positive charges attract. On the basis of this knowledge if radar beams, electrons, hit a positively charged target they will be absorbed by positively charged target. Radar detects targets because when radar beam hits a target, it reflects back. The reflection causes a bleep on a screen. If nothing reflected nothing will show on the screen. So on the basis of a simple common sense a radar shouldn't be able to detect a positively charged body.

If it is not like that explain it to us, it is not just enough to say I am wrong. If really I am wrong I really want to know why.

Last edited: May 1, 2014
    Posted: May 1, 2014 By: Swisaw Member since: Sep 24, 2010
  8. Swisaw

1,824 149
    Wait a minute!!! The propellers should act as water propellers the moment they touch water. This should drive the plane forward immediately in parallel to the moment of impact. If this happens the force of the impact should be neutralized immediately and the plane land on the water without serious structural damage.

Posted: May 2, 2014 By: Swisaw Member since: Sep 24, 2010
  9. Swisaw

1,824 149
    WW3 over a 100+ Chinese would cost China 100+ million Chinese. Chinese are logical, not emotional. They will not go for such extreme.

USA doesn't ask permission from any one to do something related to USA security and can do it without any one knowing it.

10. The Byre

9,065 3,555
    That is truly hilarious!

Explain why you are wrong? How should I know why you set yourself up as some kind of expert and make funny statements like that!

Personally, I blame our educational system. In the days when we had O-Levels and A-Levels involved some kind of rigour, even the dullest child would know the difference between electricity and electromagnetic waves.

I particularly liked the bit about 'usual radio waves'! I am now waiting for some 'unusual' radio waves!

The beginning was good, but then I came to "So on the basis of a simple common sense a radar shouldn't be able to detect a positively charged body."

Priceless! That really had me falling about!

This whole discussion is like looking at dogs barking at a clockwork monkey!

Posted: May 2, 2014 By: The Byre Member since: Aug 13, 2013
  11. Swisaw

1,824 149
    If you don't know anything about radar you don't need to be angry and insult people. Thousands of people have read this thread. Many knowledgeable people contributed to it. There is nothing wrong if you don't know about it. I am self-tought person. The question of the radar based on my knowledge what I know about electrical/electronic properties. I didn't say it is exactly like that, I said on the basis of a simple commonsense of what I know. I could be right or I could be wrong. That is way I asked to explain it to me so that I can learn more.

12. The Byre

9,065 3,555
    OK, very simply put -

RADAR is the use of electromagnetic waves to scan objects. Radio Detection and Ranging - get it? The key word here being radio.

Radio waves are types of electromagnetic waves and are NOT electrons. Light, X-rays, radio waves, Gamma rays are all types of electromagnetic waves.

When electrons move, we call that electricity.

RADAR beams are not electrons.

I am sure that there are plenty of entries on Wikipedia on this subject, all you have to do is read them.

And no, I am not angry. Quite the opposite: your posting had me laughing out loud and has put me in a very humorous mood for the rest of the day!

I believe what you are suffering from is known as the Dunning-Kruger effect. These two men were inspired by the story of a man a man who robbed two banks after covering his face with lemon juice in the mistaken belief that it would prevent his face from being recorded on surveillance cameras. They concluded that we can suffer from not knowing enough about a subject to realise that we don't know enough! i.e. our own incompetence prevents us from realising that we are incompetent!

But don't worry, you are far from alone here - certainly not on this thread!

Posted: May 2, 2014 By: The Byre Member since: Aug 13, 2013
  13. Swisaw

1,824 149
    That is all to it!!! very simple. You could have done this on your first post, without any emotional charges. I know all of these. You have given me nothing new. By electrons I meant radar beam, which is known as electromagnetic waves. If we say water waves we will mean the waves of quantities of moving water and we know what is water. Now when we say 'electromagnetic waves' we mean the waves created by moving electromagnetic. The question is this: what is electromagnetic? On the basis of my knowledge as a self-tought person, I thought it must me waves of electrons and electrons are magnetic and negatively charged. But my reasoning could be wrong. nagatively charged electrons and electromagnetics could be two different things.

Last edited: May 2, 2014
  14. DazRave

DazRave UKBF Enthusiast Full Member

570 127
    This issue i have with you Swisaw, and also the reason that I suspect The Byre didn't tackle explaining radar to you in his/her first post, is purely because of you.

You seem to state things as if they are factual and that you are completely correct... and then end with indirectly insulting everybody else by claiming what you have said should be common sense or something.

@The Byre, absolutely loved your replies. You've just lightened up my otherwise quite dull working day.

Posted: May 2, 2014 By: DazRave Member since: Jul 12, 2013
  15. stockdam

stockdam UKBF Ace Free Member

2,240 308
    Crazy, absolutely crazy. Everybody knows that the best way to reduce an impact during a crash is to just step out of the aircraft just as it hits the water. Your toes cause cavitation and this disipates the energy. Hairy toes help even more. It does take practice; I learnt this from Bugs Bunny.

Posted: May 2, 2014 By: stockdam Member since: Jul 3, 2008
  16. TLEasley

10 0
    I have been informed by the Chinese and Russians that the report in the online edition of the European Union News regarding MH370 is untrue. The official line from both is that they believe that the plane crashed off the coast of Australia near Perth.

Posted: May 5, 2014 By: TLEasley Member since: Apr 29, 2014
  17. Swisaw

1,824 149
    Do you really believe governments confirm their secret service leaked reports?

Posted: May 6, 2014 By: Swisaw Member since: Sep 24, 2010
  18. davidOmmi

davidOmmi UKBF Newcomer Free Member

4 2
    All I can contribute is praying for them to b honest. I hope they will go back to their families and those who are waiting fr them still.

Posted: May 6, 2014 By: davidOmmi Member since: Apr 30, 2014
  19. The Byre

9,065 3,555
    At last, the voice of common sense and someone who knows what they are talking about!

Posted: May 6, 2014 By: The Byre Member since: Aug 13, 2013
  20. HorseLatitudes

HorseLatitudes UKBF Newcomer Free Member

248 79
    I'm at a loss for words having caught up on this thread.

There are literally no words to do justice to some of the Bond-esque nonesense that's been typed out on these 19 pages of utter madness.

I'm logging out, deleting my browsing history and pretending I didn't even visit this site today

Posted: May 6, 2014 By: HorseLatitudes Member since: Oct 21, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.