Affordable MMA / Mixed Martial Arts Advertising

Discussion in 'SEO, PPC and Online Marketing' started by mmafanatic, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mmafanatic

mmafanatic UKBF Newcomer Free Member

2 0
    We have low prices on targeted MMA / Mixed Martial Arts network advertising. Advertise on all quality MMA related sites for one low price.

MMATraffic .com

Save 20% instantly at checkout with this limited time coupon code... " OURGIFT "

What our advertisers promote successfully through our network..

MMA related Products
    MMA related Fan Websites
    MMA related Blogs & Forums
    MMA related Events & Tickets
    Fitness & Training Equipment
    Fitness & Traning Supplements
    MMA related Betting/Wagering
    MMA related Contests

We even offer MMA affiliate advertising.

Posted: Jan 1, 2009 By: mmafanatic Member since: Dec 31, 2008
  2. thewholeleafco

thewholeleafco UKBF Newcomer Free Member

42 1
    mate try cagewarriors.com and sherdog for advertising your goods

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 By: thewholeleafco Member since: Nov 25, 2008
  3. lockie

lockie UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1,386 313
    Im not sure why someone with an mma site would want to advertise with you. Why you ask ? Well if i was looking to get into mma i would search for mma and the town nearest to me and take it from there.
    Also those already into mma get told of sites by other members of the club they are in.

I say this as an mma guy myself.

how about having mma searchs on your site by country or area ? How about writing to those with websites already and give them a free listing for life to get your network built up.Once its established with lots of links then others will naturally want tobe on it THEn you can charge them.

At present i cant see a reason why to pay monthly to advertise on it when you could just do google adwords or similar and get geotargetted traffic.

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 By: lockie Member since: May 4, 2007
  4. quikshop

quikshop UKBF Big Shot Free Member

3,705 720
    Posted: Jan 2, 2009 By: quikshop Member since: Oct 11, 2006
  5. TotallySport

TotallySport UKBF Legend Full Member - Verified Business

6,955 1,028

This isn't impressive, or is it just me.

none of the sites have content let alone a reason to pay for advertising.

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 By: TotallySport Member since: Jul 18, 2007
  6. boho

boho UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1,411 135
    Not mathematical geniuses then...surely they should have more than 47 articles if they have 780 authors...?!:eek:

Posted: Mar 8, 2009 By: boho Member since: Oct 16, 2006
  7. KateCB

KateCB UKBF Ace Free Member

2,258 534
    or just poor authors....:0

Posted: Mar 8, 2009 By: KateCB Member since: May 11, 2006
  8. boho

boho UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1,411 135
    Lol, yes we have 47 excellent articles and 733 authors who have all written tripe, come see :)

Just looked at your site, total aside from the original post, but what format do you need artwork in for bespoke embroidery/printing? Other half does graphic design, generally logos and websites, but he's had some recent enquiries to produce artwork for printing & embroidering on clothing and I'm just wondering if that has any other requirements that makes life easier for the you when you receive it - should it be scaled in some way so that it represents where on the clothing it would be positioned etc? Or a specific format (tiff, jpeg?).

Posted: Mar 8, 2009 By: boho Member since: Oct 16, 2006
  9. Robs

Robs UKBF Regular Free Member

220 52
    Most mixed martial artists and self defence contacts of mine get free advertising i.e they write articles this gives them more traffic than any advertising on any websites! but those guys are at the top of the game, you need to be targeting you need your advertising at newly qualified instructors
    Also get a stand at The seni, here is the website senishow. com the seni is the biggest martial arts seminar in the Uk. it'l bring you more business and contacts. In the uk martial arts business is a smalll tight nit community, who only trust credible people and business. you need to build credibility by gaining contacts and you'll get that from the seni not on here

You need to be building bridges with Clubs, kit manufacturers!

Rob

Posted: Mar 9, 2009 By: Robs Member since: Jun 22, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.