Affiliate Marketing Advertiser Newbie!

Discussion in 'Sales, Marketing & PR' started by Relnard, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Relnard

Relnard UKBF Newcomer Free Member

3 0
    Hello,

I sell ready painted Farrow and Ball Paint samples (pieces of A4 card that retail at £2.99 each) and would like to begin to sell these through Affiliates but have no idea where to start. Does anyone know of a handy guide or step by step plan I can follow?

Posted: Feb 9, 2018 By: Relnard Member since: May 20, 2017
  2. Relnard

Relnard UKBF Newcomer Free Member

3 0
    thank you - I already have a website and have been in business quite a while now. I dont want to sell other peoples products. I want to offer mine for others to sell. I like to sell our products through links on associated businesses websites such as interior designers, decorators etc. Not sure what commission to charge, how to get the fastest reach etc.

Posted: Feb 9, 2018 By: Relnard Member since: May 20, 2017
  3. Sorodo

Sorodo UKBF Contributor Full Member

52 7
    You are looking topromote your products via an affiliate channel. You could look at the many affiliate agencies out there who could help - AffiliateWindow, Webgains (but they may be too big and setup expensive etc). Have a look at HasOffers.com where you can set up your own channel and track payments to your own affiliated partners. Good luck

Posted: Feb 12, 2018 By: Sorodo Member since: Jul 15, 2016
  4. Ally Maxwell

Ally Maxwell UKBF Regular Free Member

274 75
    • Read the question before replying.....

Posted: Feb 12, 2018 By: Ally Maxwell Member since: Nov 6, 2015
  5. FungiFuel

FungiFuel UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1 0
    Yes, I've been wondering the same. I'll be needing Affiliates to sell my mushroom products. Everything from Grow kits to Extracts . How much Commission were you thinking of offering . I'm hoping 20% should be enticing enough!

Posted: Feb 15, 2018 By: FungiFuel Member since: Feb 15, 2018
  6. g

g UKBF Regular Free Member

216 45
    Although firmly off-topic (for which I'm appropriately sorry), this is too good to let pass without comment...

(With all due respect), that might be a tad difficult for some... so is there a way to gradually build-up to that?
    :)

(And again, I'm genuinely sorry to be off-topic - even though it's just a gentle and well-intended nudge rather than full-on self-serving hijack.)

Posted: Feb 15, 2018 By: g Member since: Jan 29, 2018
  7. ethical PR

ethical PR UKBF Legend Free Member

6,774 1,481

@Joel Huang Why do you keep copying content from other people's sites (likely without their permission) and posting it here?

Posted: Feb 16, 2018 By: ethical PR Member since: Apr 19, 2009
  8. Businessquotes

Businessquotes UKBF Contributor Full Member

31 0
    Your price point is a bit low if paint samples at £2.99 are your only product. A Typical 5% -10% wouldn't add up to much unless they were selling thousands, even 50% commission isn't much to get excited about. Most serious affiliates are small companies these days, I'd stick to one to one partnerships with like minded website owners/vloggers etc who can promote to a targeted audience. If you need to set up tracking etc Voluum is a good place to go. For general newbie affiliate advice try one of the affiliate forums like Stackthatmoney or the Warrior forum.

Posted: Mar 2, 2018 By: Businessquotes Member since: Dec 27, 2017
  9. Darren Johnson

Darren Johnson UKBF Newcomer Free Member

15 0
    Have you tried local blogs and local influencers on social media?

Posted: Apr 20, 2018 By: Darren Johnson Member since: Apr 19, 2018