Advertising in my customers shops

Discussion in 'Sales, Marketing & PR' started by alexander hello, Mar 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexander hello

alexander hello UKBF Newcomer Free Member

2 0
    OK,
    So I have got my foot in the door with various clients who have retail store fronts.

Do you have any idea how I could place advertising in their shop by giving them value? I am trying to think of ways of how to use my current customers to attract more B2B leads as well as general market acknowledgement.

I am in the hot drinks industry, so something I already do is supply discounted cups with my branding on them.

Look forward to your responses. Many thanks.

Posted: Mar 7, 2017 By: alexander hello Member since: Mar 18, 2015
  2. ethical PR

ethical PR UKBF Legend Free Member

7,029 1,535
    It's called third party marketing . You can give them branded products of value to them as you are already doing. You can also ask them for costs for advertising your products in their stores.

Posted: Mar 7, 2017 By: ethical PR Member since: Apr 19, 2009
  3. alexander hello

alexander hello UKBF Newcomer Free Member

2 0
    Thanks for your reply.

Do you have any ideas for other products I could offer restaurants and cafes other than cups?

Posted: Mar 7, 2017 By: alexander hello Member since: Mar 18, 2015
  4. CreativeSeoCompanyBristol

CreativeSeoCompanyBristol UKBF Contributor Free Member

34 7
    For the retail store fronts, you may also ask them directly about placing advertising in their shop and you may even be surprised to learn that they can do it for you with a one-off fee or monthly fee depending on what you were able to negotiate and agree with them. No harm in asking I would presume

Posted: Mar 16, 2017 By: CreativeSeoCompanyBristol Member since: Oct 4, 2016
  5. ethical PR

ethical PR UKBF Legend Free Member

7,029 1,535
    I already suggested that earlier in the thread :)

Posted: Mar 16, 2017 By: ethical PR Member since: Apr 19, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.