A massive thanks to Michael Potts aka Business_1

Discussion in 'General Business Forum' started by Shaun_Pearce, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atilla

Atilla UKBF Ace Free Member

1,070 191
    But whose Admin/CS structure are they going to use? Please say it is T-Mobile. Orange are dreadful these days.

Posted: Apr 8, 2010 By: Atilla Member since: Aug 25, 2008
  2. Business_No1

Business_No1 UKBF Regular Free Member

267 20
    The admin/customer services will not be aligned for a good while, the main focus is on the b2b sections, which should be incorporated by september time by all accounts.

As t-mobile are generally 30-40% cheaper than orange on the business tariff's, I'd recommend anyone thinking of joining to do so in next few months and they will have the discounted price for the length of the contract but get the benefits of using both network coverages from about june and any additional services that get offered.

Anyone who has a t-mobile account manager will continue to do so through the life of there contract.

Posted: Apr 9, 2010 By: Business_No1 Member since: Mar 10, 2009
  3. WJP

WJP UKBF Ace Free Member

1,369 270
    OP, you may have already said on here so my apologies if so (there's a lot of posts to look through on this thread!) but how many months is your contract over?

Posted: Apr 9, 2010 By: WJP Member since: Apr 6, 2010
  4. Shaun_Pearce

Shaun_Pearce UKBF Enthusiast Free Member

987 113
    Mine was 2 years Will, I think this is the norm these days.

I've just read up on the Desire... Looks good...

Posted: Apr 9, 2010 By: Shaun_Pearce Member since: Jul 22, 2008
  5. mits

mits UKBF Newcomer Free Member

47 1
    Michael,

I've sent a PM, did you get it?

William

Posted: Apr 9, 2010 By: mits Member since: Apr 8, 2010
  6. 8productions

8productions UKBF Newcomer Free Member

4 0
    Hi Business 1

I am impressed at the level of support you are having. I am interested in what you could offer me.

drop me an email when you get a chance.

Posted: Apr 10, 2010 By: 8productions Member since: Apr 10, 2010
  7. Business_No1

267 20
    Hi People hope this can answer all your questions.

Will - The contract as Shaun says is 24 months, with this you get a 24 month warranty so if it breaks down under this you get a next day exchange, if during that 24 months we no longer stock that model, you get the next one up.

Mits - Just replied to your pm

8 Productions - Sent you a pm, if you supply me your e-mail I will get some details accross to you early next week.

Thanks,

Michael

Posted: Apr 10, 2010 By: Business_No1 Member since: Mar 10, 2009
  8. Business_No1

267 20
    Also the price of the HTC Desire is wrong slightly, I can do for £24.50 instead of £24.68. Should be £40(as in shops/web etc).

Posted: Apr 10, 2010 By: Business_No1 Member since: Mar 10, 2009
  9. Paramount Embroidery

Paramount Embroidery UKBF Regular Full Member

101 19
    Does anybody have Michael number? I need to place an order. If you are reading this Michael please check you PM

Posted: Apr 12, 2010 By: Paramount Embroidery Member since: Apr 6, 2007
  10. lss

lss UKBF Newcomer Free Member

206 9
    Am I correct on thinking that the phone is covered for the duration of the contract as part of the deal?... And is this for all customers that have already purchased from you.

Posted: Apr 12, 2010 By: lss Member since: Jul 27, 2009
  11. Shaun_Pearce

987 113
    I just tried to email Michael however, i got an "out of office" reply - He will be back in the office tomorrow...

Has anyone gone for the Desire as of yet?

Posted: Apr 12, 2010 By: Shaun_Pearce Member since: Jul 22, 2008
  12. Business_No1

267 20
    Yes all business customers would get a 24 month warranty which includes a next day exchange. The things this does not include are loss, theft or accidental damage.

Posted: Apr 12, 2010 By: Business_No1 Member since: Mar 10, 2009
  13. Designs By Elle

Designs By Elle UKBF Newcomer Free Member

31 1
    Yep, it's being delivered tomorrow. I can't wait to get it, and I can't fault T Mobile or Micheal at all, they've been great throughout the process so far!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2010
    Posted: Apr 12, 2010 By: Designs By Elle Member since: Mar 3, 2010
  14. Business_No1

267 20
    Glad I could help Elle, I'm sure you'll love your new phones, people seem to be going wild for the Desires.

Posted: Apr 14, 2010 By: Business_No1 Member since: Mar 10, 2009
  15. Scott-Copywriter

Scott-Copywriter UKBF Legend Full Member - Verified Business

9,753 2,681
    I must say that I'm mighty tempted now by one of these business phone deals from you Michael. I still have until September on my current phones contract, but the phone is becoming sluggish and glitchy.

It would be nice to have a phone for business purposes where I can browse the web and write E-mails. Preferably with a larger screen. Can anyone recommend anything?

Posted: Apr 14, 2010 By: Scott-Copywriter Member since: May 10, 2006
  16. Shaun_Pearce

987 113
    I personally Have the HTC Hero. If you've not had experience with touc screen phones before then you may find it can take a few days to get up to a fast typing speed.

It has a good sized screen, great for internet and email (it's all i use it for) and I also find it pleasing to be able to read the forums using my device.

The future seems to be in touch screens and blackberry type phones so if you're familiar with either of them then just consider looking to upgrade to a new device such as the Desire or the Blackberry Bold 9700.

All the best

Posted: Apr 15, 2010 By: Shaun_Pearce Member since: Jul 22, 2008
  17. Scott-Copywriter

Scott-Copywriter UKBF Legend Full Member - Verified Business

9,753 2,681
    There's a lot of raving going on for BlackBerry phones, but that tiny keyboard really doesn't look like it would go down well with my larger fingers. Does anyone have any troubles with it?

The Desire looks nice too but I have yet to really see if a touch-screen phone would do the job when it comes to typing. Thanks for the advice Shaun.

Posted: Apr 15, 2010 By: Scott-Copywriter Member since: May 10, 2006
  18. Business_No1

267 20
    Hi Shaun, The android platform seems to be the biggest seller at the moment. The main device being the HTC Desire. I Can do

1,000 minutes any network any time(inc calls to Europe, USA & Canada)
    Unlimited landlines
    Unlimited texts
    Unlimited Internet & E-mail

Free Desire for

£24.50(should be £40) with £25 credit after 3 months. I've sent you a pm with this.

Posted: Apr 15, 2010 By: Business_No1 Member since: Mar 10, 2009
  19. Shaun_Pearce

987 113
    No trouble at all. The beauty of the HTC Hero is that you can type away without worrying if you've hit the correct letter because it pretty much get's it perfect every time.

I predict being an Android phone as is the Desire you'd get the same technology if not better being a newer device.

Being a stumpy big fingered chap myself i share your pain. The HTC was the solution to problems. Don't get me wrong, same as anything new you may find it takes a couple of days to get it right but I'm confident you will see what i mean should you take up such a device as the Desire.

I found the Blackberry touch to get along with and i even tried the Blackberry Storm to discover how i get on with their touch screen device. I sold it within days.

My way of checking out new phones is to look on YouTube at different devices. I initially was interested in an iPhone and the Hero. I seen a few videos which displayed the iPhone vs Hero.

Hero = win.

Good luck!

Posted: Apr 15, 2010 By: Shaun_Pearce Member since: Jul 22, 2008
  20. mike1337

mike1337 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

195 23
    Is the 3GS on T-Mobile yet?

Posted: Apr 16, 2010 By: mike1337 Member since: Jan 1, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.