123-reg email problem

Discussion in 'IT & Internet' started by Hedgie, Feb 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan_HiHosting

Dan_HiHosting UKBF Ace Full Member

1,106 271
    I really don't understand how people continue to use business critical email with 123 reg considering all of these problems.

Even a couple of hours of outage can kill a business or cost an awful lot.

I'd definitely recommend at least using Google Apps mail or a similar service. You'll get far better availability and reliability, a better, more powerful and feature rich email program, and all accessible from any device wherever you are.

Google apps is free for 10 users or less, and you can have as many email addresses and aliases as you like.

Better yet, switch to a host that doesn't have these issues. 123-Reg are popular for domains but really don't rate well for hosting. A decent host will provide a wizard so you can get Google Apps running with your domain in minutes.

Anyway, I hope it works out for you all! Good luck.

Posted: Jul 13, 2012 By: Dan_HiHosting Member since: Mar 7, 2011
  2. 123reg

123reg UKBF Newcomer Free Member

12 1
    Hello.

Offwithherhead: Thank you for your PM regarding the issue and your support ticket, I can confirm that I have replied to the message.

I would like to take this opportunity to say to everyone who is experiencing any issues with email, or other services, from 123-reg, that I would welcome all feedback. I will be able to pass this feedback onto our various product managers to work towards resolution of any issues which are found and make improvements to our services. Feedback from our customers provides us with the opportunity to make things better and we get invaluable information. I would like to thank everyone here who has sent feedback and to all who do in the future.

Regards,

Nerys

Posted: Jul 16, 2012 By: 123reg Member since: Feb 6, 2012
  3. OFFWITHHERHEAD

OFFWITHHERHEAD UKBF Newcomer Free Member

24 4
    Thanks Nerys - all sorted out very quickly and helpfully - many thanks

Posted: Jul 17, 2012 By: OFFWITHHERHEAD Member since: Jul 1, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.