10,000 ecommerce stores for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Walsh Studios

Free Member
Apr 12, 2020
Anyone had experience of buying or selling Shopify Store?

https://www.shopify.co.uk/blog/how-to-buy-business-shopify-exchange

And now, with Exchange, there’s a marketplace for these merchants to buy and sell their Shopify stores.

With over 10,000 ecommerce stores for sale—more than any other online marketplace—Exchange lets you bypass the building stage and get right into running a business.

billybob99

Free Member
Apr 23, 2013
Its legit, owned by Shopify.

Used it before to find high revenue websites in specific niches and reverse engineer their Facebook Ads and marketing campaigns to create something very similar.

My friend has sold 2 of his stores on there without an issue.

Reactions: Nick Walsh Studios
Upvote 0

fisicx

Business Listing
Sep 12, 2006
Aldershot
www.aerin.co.uk
With over 10,000 ecommerce stores for sale—more than any other online marketplace—Exchange lets you bypass the building stage and get right into running a business.
I wonder how many of this have ever made a profit.

Reactions: bodgitt&scarperLTD
Upvote 0

Nick Walsh Studios

Free Member
Apr 12, 2020
Its legit, owned by Shopify.
Used it before to find high revenue websites in specific niches and reverse engineer their Facebook Ads and marketing campaigns to create something very similar.

My friend has sold 2 of his stores on there without an issue.

billybob99 :Great thanks for the tip, I bought 7 PPE domain name, keeping one ppehealthstore.com launching next week after the test products arrive for me to view and evaluate, other 6 stores will be selling, have placed an offer on People Per Hour and one enquiry after a few days.

Exchange looks the superior way to sell and buy Shopify stores, only found out about it a few days ago.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subscribe to our newsletters

ukbf logo
ukbf logo

Real community whatever your business.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu