£75 free with a Capital on Tap Business Credit Card rated Excellent on Trustpilot

Discussion in 'UKBF Marketplace' started by dotcomdude, May 13, 2019.

1. dotcomdude

dotcomdude UKBF Regular Full Member

247 31
    I used to use my own credit card account and then reclaim expenses from my business, but wanted something where the actual account and statements etc were in the name of the business. So, I switched to Capital On Tap about 6 months ago. It was an easy sign-up process - took about a minute if I remember correctly :)

I like the fact that I can log in any day to see the activity on the card, and my book-keeper gets the statement once a month.

Don't just take my word for it - look at their 3,800 reviews on Trustpilot - where they're rated as Excellent!

Now they've sent me an offer to invite friends/associates to take a card. Once you spend any amount on your card - even £1 I imagine - they'll deposit £75 in your account for free. You can then spend this as you like.

1. Visit their website at capitalontap.com

2. Enter the referral code, 1REFH548F25, in the promo code box.

A good few members have now had their free £75, but please note that they won't let you claim it if you don't put the referral code in at the time you apply.

Benefits are pretty standard, but here they are:
    • Credit limits up to £50k
    • Up to 56 days interest free on card spend
    • Interest rates as low as 9.9% APR
    • Applying has no effect on your credit history
    • No fees - no joining fee, no monthly fee
    • Free FX - true Mastercard rates

capitalontap.com

Enter the referral code, 1REFH548F25, in the promo code box. No referral code no £75!

Posted: May 13, 2019 By: dotcomdude Member since: Jul 27, 2018